LED Autoflower Help Wanted

Day 13 abit of growth but this morning the bottom leave on the tip went yellow on the bottom leaves am I right to say this is lack of nitrogen is so how can I sort this

And thank you guys iv gain half control over the heat again still hit 30c but that was at hottest part of the day and only for a hour or so

Couple of pics before I watered them

420-magazine-mobile891437362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile340550148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558560394.jpg
last pic is the leave that's gone yellow

Perhaps, but maybe a pic under normal light might be more telling.

No just that one leaf it's strang think I might let it ride see what happens also do I start using bio bloom once the flowering starts or before

Wow been a while since iv posted its growing well started lst the other week and today I stripped some big fan leaves to give a bit more light to the rest of the plant just took some photos feedback will be very much appreciated will get back on to updating regularly
420-magazine-mobile223021579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile681092487.jpg
a
420-magazine-mobile565735396.jpg

Looking good, they grow up so fast! lol

Looks like you have been taking good care of her. One thing I would suggest is to remove any leaves that are very close or touching the soil. This will help prevent white powdery mildew from forming, can't really tell if some of those lower leaves are tucked way down in there or not from the pics but thought I'd mention it.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom