LED Cabinet Mission

NotDaniel

Hello there,

I am Not Daniel. I will be growing Cinderella 99 in my newly acquired grow cabinet that has been fashioned out of an old newspaper dispenser. The total growing space are 15'' X 19" X 3' . The light source is a GlobalStar 300 watt LED with separate bloom and veg. spectrum. As you will see in the photos, the box is not yet stealth, there are still light leaks from Timbuktu and I have not quite figured out the heat issue. It sits at 91 degrees with the door closed, 82 degrees with the door open and my inline fan blowing in. I'm thinking of cutting the plastic in the door and mounting a computer fan to bring the air up from underneath the lights and ultimately out of the cabinet. I will be painting the interior of the box this weekend with white reflective paint to help with light reflection. And as for soil, I am using Foxfarms Ocean Forest. This has been so fun thus far, I almost wish there were more tasks for me to complete. If you have any questions, please ask!

IMG_042039.jpg

IMG_042729.jpg

IMG_043235.jpg

IMG_042935.jpg

Quite the creation you've got there. Gonna have to keep your plants small and bushy. Are you going straight to 12/12? Or do you have autos... I'll wish you good luck and I'll be following along to watch as your plants grow. I am always amazed at the creative nature of people's grow setups... I love it! :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Quite the creation you've got there. Gonna have to keep your plants small and bushy. Are you going straight to 12/12? Or do you have autos... I'll wish you good luck and I'll be following along to watch as your plants grow. I am always amazed at the creative nature of people's grow setups... I love it! :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Well Snidrajsed,

I just recently decided that I'll be ditching the cabinet for this particular grow and going straight closet grow. Reason for switching was for space, I gained about 2 sq ft and it's easier to conceal. I made the decision as I was hanging a sheet to hide the clunky ass newspaper bin, why have the bin if I'm hanging a sheet too. As for genetics, I have 8 Cindy 99 seeds started and I have 2 purple clones going. Should be fun here's the updated environment.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom