LED Closet Case Grow

thanks and welcome to my journal. the grow light is built like a tank.

3 of the 4 revealed gender. So far 2 females and 1 male. Suprisingly the small kushy one (back right) is a male and the two big ones up front are females.

3 of the 4 revealed gender. So far 2 females and 1 male. Suprisingly the small kushy one (back right) is a male and the two big ones up front are females.

Would you run all 3 if the other was female? Just wondering about space.
The girls in your ending thread are beautiful, awesome sir.

thank you CD. I haven't decided yet. I think the SKLED grow light can handle them, but I'm not sure if it'll be too crowded or not in my space.

thanks and welcome to my journal PG. you're just in time for the update. they're 4 weeks old today and 3 of them are girls. I'm going to top and transplant today.

IMG_183719.JPG
IMG_183826.JPG

It's been a rough day for them so I'm not going to transplant till tomorrow. I topped them, I ate the male right then and there, then I dropped the smallest female (back left) on her head while moving them to the dedicated grow area. Stupid flimsy runoff tray :/

I hate when stuff like that happens but the storm here has settled and everything looks ok. hopefully your ladies are ok too. here mine are getting settled in. a moment of silence please for the male blackout kush who isn't with us anymore :rip:

IMG_184121.JPG
IMG_184423.JPG
IMG_184527.JPG

When you say you're doing 12/12 from seed. Is that the gas lantern effect(I think it's called lol)? I read somewhere about it. And what's the crop and yields like growing like that? Thanks. Happy growing :goodjob:

thanks again PK and W you're better off vegging, but I don't have the space to and I can't leave the grow light on for more than 12 hours due to privacy concerns.

thanks you 3 and welcome to my journal DK and DH. I'm glad to have you all here.

Back
Top Bottom