LED DS300 Blue Dream - Pineapple Express - Green Love Potion - Acapulco Gold

Welcome Darkgrow!

The P450 is a nice piece of gear. It seems that the LED light causes slower budding as opposed to the HPS. At any rate, I like the P450
and I do think that the LED grow is different than the HPS grow. I also like the Blue Dream Plant. Its already frosty. I'm sure it will be even more frosty in another several weeks!

Can´t say anything to the Buddding vs HPS this is my first grow, beside 2 Auto runs under cheep LED.

I still see hairs on mine, but I vegt for 8 weeks and at GLR 12 +1.
Witch both should show flowers earlier.

Can´t say anything to the Buddding vs HPS this is my first grow, beside 2 Auto runs under cheep LED.

I still see hairs on mine, but I vegt for 8 weeks and at GLR 12 +1.
Witch both should show flowers earlier.

8 week veg should be a nice size Blue Dream during flower!! Will probably get pretty BIG !!!

Hi justabluez,
Nice looking set up.Subbed this thread.

I'm growing Blue Dream for the first time and wandered
if you have ever grown it SOG style without topping it.

If so does it make a big cola?
Does it grow 2-3 times in height after the flip to 12 hours?

Just thought you may know.
I'll be watching this thread for sure.

Thanks

Welcome OneHitter,

This is my first time growing the Blue Dream. It grows fast. At 3 weeks, it was probably already 18 inches or more. I let mine VEG for about 6 weeks. I topped at about the 5th/6th node, and then did some LST.
This was the only plant I topped, otherwise it would have screwed up the canopy (sort of like my Green Love Potion). I've never done SOG. I'm basically still a newb, so I keep it basic. I only LST and Top. Maybe one day when I learn more I will try some of those advanced techniques.

bd_111914_1.jpg

What i have seen so far BD always make big Colas.

I would top it anyway.
As I want them not over 4 foot I tried to keep them low.
And even as this seems to be the best with LED

Repoteted at 12.02
IMG_20141202_212623.jpg

Day 1 flower 12.07
IMG_20141207_181508.jpg

IMG_20141206_180721.jpg

They could have been a bit bigger but I got a stall for 5 days when temps get to low.

Update on the ladies
===============

So far, so good. All of the plants are looking like they need at least 2 or 3 more weeks. The GLP, BD, PE all look like they will be ready in 2 more weeks. The AG may need at least 3 more weeks. So far, the filter is doing such a nice job, I can barely smell the plants (unless I shake the shit out of them). So I have been shaking the plants everyday a little. In my newbie brain, I think that shaking the plants will stress them a little and increase resin production. I also think that shaking the plant will help stimulate the plant and decrease mold.....Wishful thinking!!! I dont know what the hell I'm talking about !!!!!

Group Shot
========
all_121514_1.jpg

============
Acapulco Gold
============
She is doing well. Very nice plant for less than 1 month VEG. Much better than my last grow with the AG. THis girl seems to love the Roots organic soil, and the jungle juice nutes. Her nug development is interesting because the pistils are kind of thick. I still have a small amount left from my last run with AG. Last time I took her 9 weeks. I may do the same this time, Beautiful Plant. I highly recommend growing this baby out with at least 2 month VEG.

ag_121514_3.jpg

==================
Green Love Potion
==================
I can't say enough about this plant. Definitely one to try out. Beautiful plant structure and bud development. This one gets big. I veg'd for less than 1 month. I would love to see what this plant would look like with a 2 month VEG. Smell is pleasant and buds are FROSTAY!!
I also recommend this plant to try at least once. I love to look at this plant. It is my favorite.....I also love the AG, and the PE, and the BD!!

glp_121514_25.jpg
glp_121514_37.jpg
glp_121514_24.jpg
glp_121514_17.jpg

=============
Blue Dream
=============
Nice plant. Fat nugs. Smells fruity. Strong plant that can handle the nutes. I do notice that the BD seems to be a thirsty girl. She needs more water than all the rest of the plants. Couple more weeks and she will be done.

bd_121514_3.jpg

=================
Pineapple Express
=================
This plant smells like lemon pledge or something like that. Sticky girl, smells nice. I can definitely see the "Trainwreck" in her. Plant does not seem very strong. Branches seem fragile. If I grew this strain again, I would VEG it longer (also 2 months).

7 weeks flowering tomorrow
=====================

So far, so good! All plants are still in decent shape. The PE is the only plant that has that "Its Fall" look with the yellow/red-ish/orange/brown leaves.

============
Acapulco Gold
============
The Acapulco Gold looks like a plant that a person would keep. I like this pheno of the AG. The first time I grew out the AG, I had a more "sativa" looking lime-green kind of pheno with lots of stretch, and not a very good yield, and a BIACH to grow!!. The pheno I have now seems like it will yield much better than the last one, and does not complain much about nutes or water. Its a kewl looking plant. Almost looks like a FAKE plastic plant. I wish I could keep it....but I'm waaaaaay tooooo LAZY to maintain a Mother plant.

ag_121614_1.jpg
ag_121514_6.jpg

ag_121614_6.jpg

==============
Pineapple Express
==============
This plant seems to look a lot like the "Trainwreck" strain. The branches are very fragile, and are all falling over sort of like a "Trainwreck". Buds have pistils with several different colors like white, red, orange (Maybe Im just high and the LED lights are workin those pistils!). Smells nice and fruity.

pe_121614_8.jpg
pe_121614_23.jpg
pe_121614_20.jpg
pe_121614_16.jpg
pe_121614_10.jpg
pe_121514_2.jpg

==============
Green Love Potion
==============
Beautiful Plant. Nice to look at, and touch, and smell. Kinda gets you FREAKY!! Maybe thats why it's called "Green Love Potion". Cuz it makes you LUV.........IT.

glp_121514_14.jpg
glp_121514_2.jpg

=========
Blue Dream
=========
The blue dream is coming along. Strong plant. Lots of resin. I can see how it would be HUGE if it was VEGD out 2 months.

bd_121614_5.jpg
bd_121614_16.jpg
bd_121614.jpg

8 weeks flowering tomorrow - Christmas Day !!
===================================
Merry Christmas to all!

The ladies are doing well. Starting to put on a little bit of fat. Here is quick Update.

===============
Pineapple Express
===============
The Pineapple Express looks like it needs at least another week. Still lots of white pistils. Also, the buds need to fatten up a bit.
The leaves have turned into those "Autumn Leaves". I will flush this week once or twice.

pe_122414_7.jpg
pe_122414_6.jpg
pe_122414_2.jpg
pe_122414_11.jpg
pe_122414_10.jpg
pe_122414.jpg
pe_122214_13.jpg

======================
Green Love Potion
======================
The GLP is still pretty green. Also looks like it needs at least another week..if not 2. Smells like nutmeg and vanilla...or something spicey.
I'll also give this baby a good flush.

glp_122414_29.jpg
glp_122414_1.jpg
glp_122414_37.jpg

=================
Blue Dream
=================
The BD is about the closest to being done. It also needs a little more weight. I'll take this baby another week as well. Also, I'll flush this week.

bd_122414_8.jpg
bd_122414_7.jpg
bd_122414_3.jpg
bd_122414_5.jpg

===============
Acapulco Gold
===============
The AG looks like it needs at least 2-3 more weeks. I can see the bud forming, but still many white hairs. I will flush this baby next week. Just let it ride on this one until it is DONE!.......patience.......patience....on this baby!!!

ag_122414_24.jpg
ag_122414_4.jpg
ag_122414_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom