LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Day 93 from seed , day 11 of flush . RoyalQueen Seeds NL Automatic - Harvested
Removed the net today and Decided to harvest her today . Thrycomes are a mix of cloudy a few clear and a few amber so it should be the best time for her . The buds aren t huge but there are quite a few of them . She would have been a monster if I have kept the 18/6 schedule .
Also, while looking in one of my trays ( the one from an Amnezia Haze Auto ) i noticed some small animals swimming around . like maggots but very small. I took the tray out and replaced it with a new one but that for sure doesn t fix the problem . It is the first time I am seeing this and it appeared after I changed to the new nutrients from Buddhas Tree . Coincidence ? Hopefully I won t have any problems .
And some pictures
IMG_074244.JPG
IMG_074446.JPG
IMG_074536.JPG
IMG_074634.JPG
IMG_075538.JPG
IMG_075634.JPG
IMG_075743.JPG
IMG_075243.JPG
IMG_075141.JPG
IMG_074849.JPG

IMG_074746.JPG

And a picture of an Amnezia Haze auto I took out of the tent to move some stuff around .
IMG_075444.JPG
IMG_075340.JPG

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

I know you are going to get lost in the pics so my questions are : What to do with the trimmings ? What were those things in my water tray and should I be worried ?

The things in your tray are most likely spring tails bit without a picture its impossible to say. They feed on dead organic material. If there is always water in your trays thats why they will be there. They are pretty harmless buy can cause ph spikes.

That tray was the only one affected and it had a serious amount of dead root. I will make some kind of sock to keep to keep the roots in the pot :)
Today I started flushing another one . I worked out a schedulle to flush one harvest one dry one till I am left with just the photos in the last 2 weeks of flushing maybe an auto that I see is pretty far behind ( the last one still on nutrients ) .
Also I raised the 2 plants that are not conected to the system anymore to be closer to the lights .
All is well in the drying box , a lot better than expected . RH 55%-65% , temps a little on the high side 68F to 78F but Id rather have higher temps than lower RH so that s that . I also ordered some boveda 62% humidity packs 12 60G ones . Couldn t get them from one of our sponsors as they don t ship to the UK but found them cheap locally so give a shout if anyone wants to know where I got them .
and some pictures .
A hallow stem :)
IMG_077648.JPG

autos
IMG_077345.JPG
IMG_077146.JPG
IMG_077453.JPG

photos
IMG_076839.JPG
IMG_076742.JPG
IMG_076634.JPG
IMG_076539.JPG
IMG_076445.JPG
IMG_076335.JPG
IMG_076247.JPG
IMG_076152.JPG
IMG_076043.JPG

Remind me, did you get the airdomes with your autopots?

If those autos had been on 18/6 I think they would have blown up. Mine just hit 35 days and are just getting their stretch on but have a feeling they are going to get big on me.

Remind me, did you get the airdomes with your autopots?

If those autos had been on 18/6 I think they would have blown up. Mine just hit 35 days and are just getting their stretch on but have a feeling they are going to get big on me.

I do have a few airdomes but I didn t see the point in adding another thing to take care off so I didn t add them :) yes , I am sure they would have blown up too. They lost 24 hours of light every 4 days so that couldn t have helped them . I am not giving up on autos just yet :) They will make fine smoking material untill I harvest the Photos which I hope to grow to their full potential :)
The photos are on week 8 since 12/12 and one actually showed sex before that . the rest a week or more after the switch so with that in mind 3 out of the 4 PHOTOS would be week 7 of flowering and 1 week 8. So almost a full month to go for some .

PS : looking good :)

They look great man. What to do with the trimmings? Personally id make some bubble or some cannabutter then go to your local asda go to the bakery section find something youd like brownie mix/galaxy cookie mix ect and get baking JB

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes I was reading up on bubble hash I think I am going to do that. Any idea what size would be best for the mesh ? I won t have enough to make 5 types so would rather collect it all in one place :)

I do have a few airdomes but I didn t see the point in adding another thing to take care off so I didn t add them :) yes , I am sure they would have blown up too. They lost 24 hours of light every 4 days so that couldn t have helped them . I am not giving up on autos just yet :) They will make fine smoking material untill I harvest the Photos which I hope to grow to their full potential :)
The photos are on week 8 since 12/12 and one actually showed sex before that . the rest a week or more after the switch so with that in mind 3 out of the 4 PHOTOS would be week 7 of flowering and 1 week 8. So almost a full month to go for some .

PS : looking good :)
Next time try at least one pot with an airdome. I have been following some Autopot grows elsewhere and the folks swear by increased yeild because of the airdomes.

yes I was reading up on bubble hash I think I am going to do that. Any idea what size would be best for the mesh ? I won t have enough to make 5 types so would rather collect it all in one place :)
You would have to have at the very least a work bag at 220 or 190 micron and a 25 micron bag to catch the trichs. Although, I would suggest no fewer than four bags, 220, 120, 73, and the 25 micron. That way you get the real good stuff at 73 and 25 but don't get all the plant material with it.

Next time try at least one pot with an airdome. I have been following some Autopot grows elsewhere and the folks swear by increased yeild because of the airdomes.

You would have to have at the very least a work bag at 220 or 190 micron and a 25 micron bag to catch the trichs. Although, I would suggest no fewer than four bags, 220, 120, 73, and the 25 micron. That way you get the real good stuff at 73 and 25 but don't get all the plant material with it.

Tks for the advice, have been reading on hash and oil in the last few days . Oil seems a bit dangerous to me :)) think I will skip it this time, but the hash looks easy enough to make :)
would you recommend the dry ice method or the normal ice method ? and is it easy to get dry ice ? found a supplier locally that will deliver for about 30 pounds a block of 2.5 kgs I think .

Tks for the advice, have been reading on hash and oil in the last few days . Oil seems a bit dangerous to me :)) think I will skip it this time, but the hash looks easy enough to make :)
would you recommend the dry ice method or the normal ice method ? and is it easy to get dry ice ? found a supplier locally that will deliver for about 30 pounds a block of 2.5 kgs I think .
Oil isn't that bad with proper precautions using the QWET method but if you are referring to butane leave me out. I make my oils with food grade ethanol. Have also been looking into a rosin press but not ready to shell out a few hundred dollars just to squeeze the oil out. I have not tried the dry ice method yet. Although, I have seen some great returns using it and for that you would only need one bag the 73 micron bag, although if it were me I would use the 73 micron bag first and then a 120 or 160 bag to get the rest or just get the good stuff with the 73 and cook with the rest.

Here we can get dry ice at some welder shops and frozen food storage places. Would probably be a great place for you to start making hash. The water and ice method works well, but it's mostly for shake and trim, not the best for buds. Plus you would need more bags. I don't think you would need 2.5 kgs of dry ice but if that's the smallest amount you can get then go for it. Just be sure to follow all dry ice precautions, as that stuff can seriously hurt you if not handled correctly.

So today I jared the lot :) maybe it could have taken another day of drying but temps were to high so it dried out faster than I would have wanted to tho the RH hasn t gone bellow 50% not even once. don t know what do to about the rest . will curing still take place ? it s in a jar with a boveda 62% humidity pack in a dark room with temps around 20C. how many times I day should I open it and shake it arround ? it s pretty crowded in the jar but still a little room :)
IMG_095343.JPG

So my JAR sits at 65% RH and temp is constant at 20C. The cure is on. How often should I burp them now ? I have a 67G pack of 62% boveda humidity pack in the JAR. Opinions ?

do you really have to take them out for half an hour everyday ? from what ive read , if RH is 60-65 a quick 10 min burping a day is all you need . My jar doesn t get mois on the lid or anything , and RH ishas been constant at 65% for the last 2 days .

Back
Top Bottom