LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Gents, the moment you've all been waiting for :) Chop I will let the pictures do the talking. Soon I will be presenting the second girl , she's 2 months now and has some collas the size of my forearm . I think she will be much bigger ( not necesarly bigger yeld but bigger/nicer buds )
IMG_152038.JPG
IMG_153934.JPG
IMG_153528.JPG
IMG_155138.JPG
IMG_155039.JPG
IMG_153739.JPG
IMG_153631.JPG
IMG_155241.JPG

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

110 grams dry weight good buds and some popcorn buds and trimmings for some dry ice hash :) pretty good for such a small plant, i also made some mistakes with her. i think her sister will be at least 2 oz heavier :)

Well this is one of my last posts in this long and fun journal :) here is the last chop . Will post dry weight just so its complete and maybe someone will read it over years and years and I dont want them to be dissapointed like i was when reading some journals and after dozens of pages no final cut and no dry weight :))) so here it goes
DAY 90 from sporut, will let you be the judge of them :) see you in september when I start my new grow . Thanks for reading
IMG_89648.JPG
IMG_89648.JPG
IMG_89635.JPG
IMG_89626.JPG
IMG_89616.JPG
IMG_89605.JPG
IMG_89595.JPG
IMG_193933.JPG
IMG_193835.JPG
IMG_193728.JPG
IMG_193636.JPG
IMG_193533.JPG
IMG_193124.JPG

Really nice turnout. I look forward to the dry weight. That is my favorite part. That and seeing all these nice looking buds.

Thanks, this is my fav part too :) first girl was 110grams dry weight plus i think about 1 oz of good trim - beats the shit out most autos Ive seen grown around here so I'm a happy camper. The second one, just by looking at it I can see its almost double in size :)
@LEDRF - I saw you are a fan of the Dark Devil Auto from sweetseeds. What was your largest yield per 1/plant indoor ? I just ordered some seeds and they will go into my next grow. That and some Cream of the crop - Cash Crop. I'm thinking 3 and 3.
Does the dark devil do good with training ? Cant really find good/detalied growing journals on it .

Cheers !

Dark devil is not a big yielder but some of her pheno types are really awesome. I got 4 oz something from one. For really good smoke you should try some Mephisto Genetics and some of dutch passion new stuff like Colorado Cookies

I was thinking cash crop and dark devil next maybe some super lemon haze they all look amazing and are supposed to be awesome. will have to decide till then so many choices :) having looked at dutchpassion ... wow what beast like plants ... will deff have to try something from them next. I was thinking maybe Auto Blackberry Kush® , Auto Daiquiri Lime and Think big . do you have any experience with any ?

160 grams dry weight and A LOT of good smaller buds left for hash . Good yield for such small plants , longest branch was 35cm .Happy trooper. Everything is in jars now sitting in the dark :)

it's been fun, see you on my next adventure.

If anyone still checks arround here or has notifications on, I started a new grow journal and a new thread as they are different strains. like in my signature :)
check it out !

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom