LED Grow - First Run Dutch Power Auto Fem x 2

ZekeTheFreak

Hello growers, coming out of grassachusetts here with my first attempt at an indoor grow. Acquired some seeds from SeedSupreme and they came in literally 15 days it was great. Here is a look at my setup.

-LIGHT: 600watt ViparSpectra LED Full-Spectrum Flower/Veg (Cycle is 20/4)
-TENT: 5x5 Apollo Horticulture
-Temp/RH: 64-73F with 60-80%
-EXHAUST: Carbon filter 6'' with blower hanging in corner, vented in a recycling motion.:circle-of-love:
-Circulation: Small occilating fan, with 6 inch desk fan.
-POTS: 5 Gallon Plastic grow pots, many holes in bottom/side already
-NUTRIENTS: VEG- FoxFarm Grow Big, Super Tea mix with seabird/bat guano, and Cal/Mag.
Flower-FoxFarm BigBloom, ^ ^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
-SOIL: #4 Frank's Mix from local Hydro store, holds water well.

I know PH is huge in an indoor grow but as of right now i'm just running tap water with basic nutrients. First run we'll see how it goes.

dutch_power_auto.jpg

Good looking Dutchy Auto, she still has a few weeks left? I've done some research and got the hang of it operating wise inside the tent, what do you recommend? What kinds of lights do you use?

Hello growers, coming out of grassachusetts here with my first attempt at an indoor grow. Acquired some seeds from SeedSupreme.com and they came in literally 15 days it was great. Here is a look at my setup.

-LIGHT: 600watt ViparSpectra LED Full-Spectrum Flower/Veg (Cycle is 20/4)
-TENT: 5x5 Apollo Horticulture
-Temp/RH: 64-73F with 60-80%
-EXHAUST: Carbon filter 6'' with blower hanging in corner, vented in a recycling motion.:circle-of-love:
-Circulation: Small occilating fan, with 6 inch desk fan.
-POTS: 5 Gallon Plastic grow pots, many holes in bottom/side already
-NUTRIENTS: VEG- FoxFarm Grow Big, Super Tea mix with seabird/bat guano, and Cal/Mag.
Flower-FoxFarm BigBloom, ^ ^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
-SOIL: #4 Frank's Mix from local Hydro store, holds water well.

I know PH is huge in an indoor grow but as of right now i'm just running tap water with basic nutrients. First run we'll see how it goes.
What u mean by exhaust vented in recycling motion ?

Autoflower420

What u mean by exhaust vented in recycling motion ?

Autoflower420

So I have the carbon filter with 6 inch ducting attached to a blower, moving air through top vent into bottom vent so it recycles that way, don't know if it is beneficial or not but it seems to moderate temp+humidity very well

Got a question for anyone out there, my basement is fairly cold so bringing outside air is not an option, recycling air through filter back into tent should not be bad for it, maybe hanging some live Co2?? Temps are running good with current set-up but could be a little higher, humidity is still a solid 70-80. I think i need another light also.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom