LED Grow Journal - White Widow

It contains mycelium which is ultimately what mushrooms are before they pop. They do omit co2 tho...

Yeah, they do omit CO2 but i was reading some interesting conversations in another forum about CO2 supplementation and they said its not really an issue with indoor grows and that there is more CO2 in a inhabited home than there is outside like a 200 ppm difference! anyways fuck it, i bought the damn things imma use them, necessary or not.

So, here we are with yesterdays progress. Imma wait a couple days to feed them some nutes and imma call it "Day 1" of veg at that point. They are beautes!
Day217.JPG

Man i dunno what imma do with all these plants, i got 13 of these babies cookin right now and a 5x5 flower room waitin on em. IMO im fucked, i mean, i have good healthy plants and maybe enough light. I just thought i wouldnt have as much success as i did with the seeds. WHY GOD, WHY!?! hehe

Man i dunno what imma do with all these plants, i got 13 of these babies cookin right now and a 5x5 flower room waitin on em. IMO im fucked, i mean, i have good healthy plants and maybe enough light. I just thought i wouldnt have as much success as i did with the seeds. WHY GOD, WHY!?! hehe

Lol. Seems like a great problem to have. I would pick your biggest best to flower and take clones from the rest and then cull the big ones. Do you have any other lights or area to put clones?

So, 1 month in and i guess im lookin ok, just FIM'd the tops of each plant today. I FIM'd a week ago too, just trying to get more under growth, does it look like im doing things right?

These white widows have way bigger leaves than i expected they would have but damn, i guess everythings ok, i burned the shit out of a couple leaves (woops) should i clip the leaves that i burn like that? i was curious about that, seems like dead weight when they get burned or broken like that.

Again, sorry for the sidways fucking pictures...

IMG_34717.JPG

I have paper clips pulling down each side...
IMG_349210.JPG
IMG_349010.JPG
IMG_348911.JPG

2nd FIM... is that bad?
IMG_34888.JPG
IMG_34875.JPG

You can see where i FIM'd a week ago...
IMG_34867.JPG

Shitty leaf,nute burned it a lil
IMG_34858.JPG

So here we are about 5 1/2 weeks from seed and ive FIM'd a couple times now each plant and finally i just topped each plant a few days ago to get the canopy nice and even. I have to wait a few more weeks to free up the flower room (i really got in over my head with space) for these white widows so im going to be training these until i can move them over and im going to use a P900 and a P450 to flower the shit out of these bad boys, cant wait! also i re-potted into 5gal smart pots and have only been feeding with compost tea from my local grow shop, they are lovin it! i think im going to run it that way until i flower and then step up my Nute regime... ANYWAYS, just an update everything is just boring still... cant wait to flower these.

IMG_36145.JPG
IMG_36056.JPG

When you FIM and then the fan leaves grow out and are missing their tips, you didn't cut enough off. Try cutting a little lower, right at the base of the very top new growth. But they look great! Love the PLEDS!

When the FIM and then fan leaves grow out and are missing their tips, you didn't take enough. Try cutting at the base of the very top new growth. Looks great dude, keep it up!!! Love the PLEDS!

When the FIM and then fan leaves grow out and are missing their tips, you didn't take enough. Try cutting at the base of the very top new growth. Looks great dude, keep it up!!! Love the PLEDS!

Thanks for the tip! pun intended. ;) wont be fimming these ones again but i will trim lower next time for sure, ended up topping anyways...

Clipped 11 clones today off the white widows. Used cloneX rotting gel and just potted them in solo cups with my regular soil then i watered. I also clipped 3 and used rockrool cubes just to see how they would take to that... (ill keep you posted)
IMG_37046.JPG

Took a few photos of the room today! i figured since its finally all come together a little bit now i might as well show it off. White Widows are still in the tent, havent supplied them with nutes yet and im about to start flower any day now, ive just been feeding compost tea to them and they seem to love it! i still havent done anything to the soil, its just "oraganic roots" regular soil, just keeping it watered.

I had to downsize the mass amount of white widows, i ended up giving them away to some good homes, no worries THATS WHAT CLONES ARE FOR! So im down to 4 white widows in VEG and got those clones cookin, hopefully they take!

The side of the room with the black liner is the flower room, thats where my P900 is... I bought all the plants over there as clones cause i couldnt wait any longer on my seeds to arrive and i was ready to start growin! they are about 2-4 weeks out from harvest and i had a bit of a mold issue in there, not sure why yet but i bought this stuff called "PM Wash" by NPK industries, hopefully it works, id hate to have a bad first crop cause of MOLD! so here is the room and progress this far, sorry for being such a shitty Grow Journalist... peace buds!
IMG_36995.JPG
IMG_37015.JPG
IMG_37026.JPG
IMG_37034.JPG
IMG_37088.JPG
IMG_37056.JPG

looking good in there :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom