LED Grow Journal

LEDaddict

:Namaste: Guys and Girl

This is my first post here , i apologist in advance for my lack of computer/forum skills its all a bit new to me .

I am running BUDMASTER LED'S + G.E.T. food

I am running 2 x BUDMASTER LED clusters for VEG total of 150 watts of light

Flower will be 1 x BUDMASTER LED 675xg 675 watts + 2 x BUDMASTER LED cluster 75watts each cluster.

PLANTS ARE Spicy white devil BY SAMSARA SEEDS

SEED INFO------The result of crossing one of the strongest and most resinous sativas, the Jack Herer (a strain bestowed with the status of prescribed medicinal cannabis by dutch pharmacists) with the original Blueberry from the late 70s, she’s a very vigorous, compact, hardy plant laden with dense buds tinged with red and blue. So productive that under optimal conditions even her branches and larger leaves become covered in fruity smelling trichomes that taste of blueberries. Her best quality being her double-edged strength, the effect is a high quality, long-lasting and enjoyable euphoria. A perfect blend of a sublime sativa rush and massive, resinous indica yields!

The watts quoted are not the draw from the mains , as this will be a lot less than the stated wattage, you will have to contact Paul at BUDMASTER to get the official watts used by these light, but i know for sure its a lot less than i have quoted.

Veg room is a small home built cupboard about 30" x 48"
1 x 4" extractor fan
11 liter pots filled with mapito
G.E.T AROMA FORMULA food + power thrive + HESSI powerzyme and 35% hydrogen peroxide + R/O WATER

Temps running @ 21-26
HUMIDITY @ 40%

EC @ 1.6 going upto 2.1 before hey go into the flower room
PH @ 6.1

Flower room

2.2 meters x 1 meter
DWC system
G.E.T, aroma formula food
Flower will be 1 x BUDMASTER LED 675xg 675 watts + 2 x BUDMASTER LED cluster 75watts each cluster

I will be swapping the 675xg for the NEW G.O.D 675xg when Paul @ BUDMASTER gets more stock.
I spoke to him last week and was told he should be sending me one the end of this month, so things should be turbo charged in there after that with the god light.

Right now for the fun bit the pictures

just sorting out how to add pics to the=is post ,then all will be on track
Please keep popping in:thanks:

I forgot to mention in my first post
I will be running the G.E.T AROMA FORMULA + G.E.T Power Thrive ( This stuff is great, it makes the girls look really healthy. They love it! )
I will be doing a full water change every 4 days!
I will be adding Hydrogen Peroxide to my water tank after every 2 days.
This is on the advice of Bill from G.E.T. nutrients.

I will also be adding Nil Nat / taN liN Gnat Pesticide , this is a preventative measure to keep the Fungus Gnats away.

I will be flushing with G.E.T Let's Rinse , i used a sample of this on my last grow and i was VERY impressed, so its a MUST HAVE for this grow.

I will be spraying them with Neem once a week as well to keep the other bugs away.
I find its better to do this to keep any bugs away rather than have to deal with them when its to late.

plant_1_.JPG
plant_2_5.JPG

BUDMASTER LED + G.E.T FOOD = BUD BUD BUD

BUDMASTER LED X 2 CLUSTERS 150W TOTAL

G.E.T AROMA FORMULA FOOD

Now a quick just to week 4

BUDMASTER LED + G.E.T FOOD

The reason the plants are the shape they are is because i am training then to go under a SCROG net in my flower room.

There is still 2 different plants here, i know it looks like 1 plant from different angles, but i assure you all there is 2 different plants

This will show better in my next picture update.

AFTER 4 WEEK VEG

EC NOW @ 2.0
plant_1_7.JPG
plant_2_above.JPG
plant_2_6.JPG
plant_1_-_above_.JPG

PH @ 6.1

AFTER 6 WEEK VEG

All this amazing growth from just 150watts of light..............

i am amazed at what these LED lights can do with such low wattage, and these are just the standard basic LED clusters, not the new super strong GOD lights that Budmaster have now produced.

Just before they go into flower room

I did not raise the EC this week , as i wanted to leave some room to raise it when they are in flower.
I think they look great , but that's just my opinion, i would love to know what all you guys out there this of them so far.
DSCF29262.JPG
DSCF29293.JPG
DSCF29284.JPG
DSCF29273.JPG

EC NOW @ 2.1

PH @ 6.1

AFTER 6 WEEK VEG

Just before they go into flower room

I did not raise the EC this week , as i wanted to leave some room to raise it when they are in flower.
I think they look great , but that's just my opinion, i would love to know what all you guys out there this of them so far.

I know they look messy, but they will come into there own when they go under the SCROG net.

EC NOW @ 2.1

PH @ 6.1

DSCF29301.JPG
DSCF2931.JPG
DSCF29322.JPG

Week 1 @ - 12/12

EC @ 2.2
PH @ 5.7

All going great so far .

Room temp @ 22- 25
RH @ 40-45%

DSCF30172.JPG
DSCF29912.JPG
DSCF29903.JPG
DSCF29893.JPG

Any questions guys feel free to ask

Week 2 @ - 12/12

EC @ 2.2
PH @ 5.7

I am still on a EC of 2.2 as i have ran out of AROMA FORMULA and waiting for more to arrive.
DSCF30442.JPG
DSCF30432.JPG
DSCF30421.JPG
DSCF30411.JPG

BUDMASTER LED + DUTCH PRO + G.E.T Power to Bloom & Umph Power

Week 3 @ - 12/12

EC @ 2.2
PH @ 5.7

Unfortunately i have now had to changed over to Dutch Pro food as i ran out of AROMA FORMULA , and could not wait any longer for new food to arrive, so its dutch pro food for the rest of this grow , teamed up with G.E.T additives .

I have added G.E.T Power to Bloom this week.

I will be spraying the girl with G.E.T Umph Power after 4 days of Power to Bloom.

I intend to hopefully do a full G.E.T run of nutrients on my next grow, as from what i have seen so far they are very good nutrients, and i'm very happy to use them for future grows, its just been bad timing for this grow .
DSCF3068.JPG
DSCF30671.JPG
DSCF3066.JPG
DSCF30653.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom