LED grow light price come down again

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Dear Friends,

These two lights price come down again, because we stock in USA now, we ship to there by sea, but not FEDEX,DHL, UPS or EMS. so we save some on shipping cost. that is why the price come down again.

link to the lights:
60x3w - $135.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,g
100x3w - $205.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,

Other items will also have stock in USA. as soon as they arrive, the price will come down . I will inform you :welcome::welcome::welcome:

it seems I forgot to tell everyone we can customize LED grow light. 1: you can make your own light base on our design.2: do you own design , completely different from ours. As to the cost, it will depend on how you want to make the light. if you only change spectrum ratio, the cost will be less. but if you want to change mold of the light , the cost will be higher.

We are factory, so we will try our best to make the light you want. just tell me your idea. I will give you an answer.

Looking at your website on ebay the specifications are really listed as to the size of the unit. What's the dimension of fixture for the 400W single unit?

400w. there has two. one is yellow 128x3w: D is :470x305x145mm. another one is 5watt 80x5w. D is :340x340x110mm . so which one you want?

You know if you're stocking in the USA and trying to sell in the USA why not start using language easily comprehended in the USA cause the metric system failed the immigration entrance exam in the 1970's in the USA. For better or worse buyers here think in inches and feet not millimeters, centimeters or meters - talk your buyers language not yours!

And the metric system is actually quite a bit easier to use and remember...

I live in the US - have used both extensively. It is just way easier when everything is aligned - 1 liter of water is.... wait for it... exactly 1 kilogram - do you realize how easy this simplification makes handling numbers and conversions? And everything is a power of ten... again make multiplication and division easy... conversions trivial.

Honestly - we should throw out the US system.

In the hydro world - most of the US companies give the numbers in ml/gallon - now that is a confusing system for everyone involved.

Hosebomber, so what to 97% of the world using the metric system.

The seller and originator of this thread - they are talking about selling in the US market, having product located in the US and available to ship in the US reducing shipping lead time and thereby allowing a price reduction in the US now. This to me is an attempt to gain market share within the US. Then my simple suggestion is to talk to that market customer (US) you are aiming at in the customers language even on this forum. Another words; never sell to a Hispanic speaking French, never sell to an Arab speaking Hebrew, never sell to a Vietnamese in Mandarin, never sell to a Brazilian in Spanish.

If you want sales talk the language of your target customer.

You get the picture?

GreatLife4All - then again we could hexadecimal or maybe binary what could be easier than just using only a 0 and a 1...Throw out the US and then you throw out the majority of the market.

Billz, thank you, I will add inches dimenstion later when I have time. I'd like to try my best to give you the information you want. thank you.
400w. there has two. one is yellow 128x3w: D is :470x305x145mm. another one is 5watt 80x5w. D is :340x340x110mm . so which one you want?

You know if you're stocking in the USA and trying to sell in the USA why not start using language easily comprehended in the USA cause the metric system failed the immigration entrance exam in the 1970's in the USA. For better or worse buyers here think in inches and feet not millimeters, centimeters or meters - talk your buyers language not yours!

GreatLife4All - then again we could hexadecimal or maybe binary what could be easier than just using only a 0 and a 1...Throw out the US and then you throw out the majority of the market.

I am trained in computer science and engineering. I have used both the hex and binary systems for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division - all by hand. Older computer systems used these numbering systems to represent everything... and we didn't have fancy debugging systems like are available today.

And no... hex and binary are far harder to understand and use than metric. Besides, binary and hex are counting systems (actually number systems)... and I thought we were discussing measuring systems and their conversions.

I am trained in computer science and engineering. I have used both the hex and binary systems for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division - all by hand. Older computer systems used these numbering systems to represent everything... and we didn't have fancy debugging systems like are available today.

And no... hex and binary are far harder to understand and use than metric. Besides, binary and hex are counting systems (actually number systems)... and I thought we were discussing measuring systems and their conversions.

Binary is so simple and what's the difference between numbering systems and measuring systems other than the numbering system you are using? Nothing.

My background was I went to high school and never trained in anything but when I needed a job I walked in a building that had three initials on the front (IBM) and asked for a job not knowing anything about the company or what they did. At the front desk the lady told me they were only hiring engineers right now. I thought to myself I can drive a train and guys who drive trains are called engineers so I said okay I can work for you as an engineer if that's what you're hiring for. Next, a guy from HR comes out and asks me to fill out an application for employment which I did since I hadn't really ever had a job before but I had just gotten out of the Marine Corps after being drafted. He noticed on my application that I worked in the avionics section of our air squadron and then asked if I'd take a test IBM had come up with - Information Processing Aptitude Test. I took it and was hired and told I would be working in development engineering. After 8 months I was asked if I knew the difference between the managers in the lab and the rest of the engineers in the lab to which I said "yes, the managers have common sense and personalities too". Then I was asked if I wanted to be a manager; my only question was "does it pay more?" Then I spent the next 18 years as a manager. Then I quit and started my first of many companies.

Originally I was discussing helping the sales rep (and forum sponsor) from China on how to sell to a target customer by using the customers language. Customers like that. Notice they thanked me as they got it while the rest who want to debate measuring systems still haven't gotten it yet apparently.

Good news, the rest lights has arrived warehouse, so most of our led grow light has stock in USA now. we will give some discount soon. welcome to contact with me to get quotation.:welcome:

Just saying and all, but if you were an actual sponsor of this forum, perhaps you may garner more interest regarding your product.

I'm not trying to imply any offense whatsoever, I'm simply saying that it is hard for me to take you seriously. For instance, is "Sara" a common Chinese name? The most common English spelling is "SARAH".

If your product is as good as you claim, surely you can demonstrate by becoming a forum sponsor. Right?

Just saying and all, but if you were an actual sponsor of this forum, perhaps you may garner more interest regarding your product.

I'm not trying to imply any offense whatsoever, I'm simply saying that it is hard for me to take you seriously. For instance, is "Sara" a common Chinese name? The most common English spelling is "SARAH".

If your product is as good as you claim, surely you can demonstrate by becoming a forum sponsor. Right?

Your ignorance is abound in this post. Sara is a very common spelling and she IS and has been a sponsor since very shortly after joining the forums. You may want to look first next time.

Here has three growers will test our light soon. so if our light is good or not, we will know soon. I will not claim our light is good without evidence. Besides, we are trying to improve our light with your help.

thank you for correcting my English. Sara is not my Chinese name, it is my English name, if it is wrong, I will change to SARAH. BTW, if you want to learn Chinese one day, just feel free to tell me. I will teach you how to speak, write. I can speak Chinese well, and write very beautiful.I will work harder on English.

Back
Top Bottom