Thatguy9123

So my plant was looking a bit unhealthy due to what I believe to be a ph issue. I flushed the soil with clean ph'd water and foliar fed. About 3 hours later I sprayed down the leaves with clean water to remove any I absorbed nutes here's a pictures just before the foliar spray
IMG_77616.JPG

And here she is the following morning. She is looking a bit better, I am just not sure where to go from here. I was planning to transplant to a different container. Currently I'm growing in space buckets here's some examples Recent builds - Space Buckets
Mine is in a 5 gallon bucket setup. Anyway I want to transplant because I suddenly have more grow space and would like to break free from the restrictions of the space bucket. Is it okay for me to transplant it soon? I watered yesterday so I was thinking about transplanting tomorrow. Also will any of my leaves that's have yellowed for whatever reasons, turn green again if the problem has been corrected? What about the oldest leaves at the very bottom? If they are dying and or dead should I remove them or let them fall on there own? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks everyone!!!

IMG_77616.JPG
IMG_77705.JPG

Pics from before and after foliar feed
So my plant was looking a bit unhealthy due to what I believe to be a ph issue. I flushed the soil with clean ph'd water and foliar fed. About 3 hours later I sprayed down the leaves with clean water to remove any I absorbed nutes. She is looking a bit better, I am just not sure where to go from here. I was planning to transplant to a different container. Currently I'm growing in space buckets here's some examples Recent builds - Space Buckets
Mine is in a 5 gallon bucket setup. Anyway I want to transplant because I suddenly have more grow space and would like to break free from the restrictions of the space bucket. Is it okay for me to transplant it soon? I watered yesterday so I was thinking about transplanting tomorrow. Also will any of my leaves that's have yellowed for whatever reasons, turn green again if the problem has been corrected? What about the oldest leaves at the very bottom? If they are dying and or dead should I remove them or let them fall on there own? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks everyone!!!

unless its rootbound or something i would nurse that plant back to health before transplant.

dying leaves probably wont come back.

i dont pull hard but when they want to come off i can tell, they kind just come off.

Ok how will I know that the plant is healthy again. I mean aside from some yellowed leaves and burnt edges being that they won't go away, how do I know?

Ok how will I know that the plant is healthy again. I mean aside from some yellowed leaves and burnt edges being that they won't go away, how do I know?

You'll know it's healthy when it starts to show new growth and the color is relatively normal.
5 gallons is pretty big in itself, it would be more detrimental to transplant in the next week because of your situation, in a week, depending on your roots, transplanting could be an option.

The reason I want to transplant, is because with my current situation, the plant has gotten so bushy for the space
Bucket it's not receiving enough light from the sides. I will wait till I see new growth before I do so I suppose. I just feel like a big reason she is yellowing is because she's not getting enough access to light to use up the nitrogen and other nutes in turn giving me hot soil

Back
Top Bottom