LED - just a little teaser

Welcome GeminiKid. This thread is intended as informational-only for the most part. I will also post a link to my journal once I get it established.

:peace:

AH my bad! I just can't wait I wanna see the LED's in action as I'm in the market for 1 an having a really hard time deciding on 1 LED at the moment cause there is so many out there right now. I look forward to when you put up the link ill be there.

Hi guys! I've been using a 200W LED now for about 50 days now. I have some pics of the progress. The light is in a 24x32x54 custom cabinet. Any questions, feel free to ask.

5950.jpg

10449.jpg

111056.jpg

12606.jpg

13335.jpg

14284.jpg

15256.jpg

16242.jpg

17226.jpg

18206.jpg

19190.jpg

20163.jpg

21757.jpg

22230.jpg

23186.jpg

24168.jpg

25165.jpg

26161.jpg

27156.jpg

28150.jpg

29148.jpg

30126.jpg

32150.jpg

33156.jpg

34148.jpg

35145.jpg

This grow ended up one male/one female. Hence the departure of one. The light has been amazing. I love it. The plants seem to as well. This WW x Big Bud is 30 Days into Flower as of the last pic. . These pics are tiny, I know. Sorry, but maybe better than nothing for you guys.:thanks:

As for breathing room, do you guys mean circulation? I'm going to have a Phresh 4"x8" carbon filter with a 4" 100CFM duct booster -- would that be good enough? The box will be outdoors, 60degress F to 80.

Sounds alright?

As for breathing room, do you guys mean circulation? I'm going to have a Phresh 4"x8" carbon filter with a 4" 100CFM duct booster -- would that be good enough? The box will be outdoors, 60degress F to 80.

Sounds alright?
un cooler and use less juice and do a stellar job, so yes.

Even a 100cfm fan handling your venting duties should be just fine, especially as long as you keep it between the 60f-80f you've described.

Gov

As an update, my plants are doing great under the P300. More pictures will come next feeding. Slowly filling out the SCROG.

Icemud is currently doing a sponsored grow using the $840 AdvancedLED DS XTE 300 series light. According to his UMOL readings, it produces less UMOL's than the PlatinumLED 300 which is less than half the cost, and draws less power.

I actually just spoke to Icemud privately about it and he gave as great explanation of his thoughts and brought up some good points. I don't want to make it seem like I was bashing the AdvancedLED light, it was something I just noticed about the two right away, without giving other things much thought.

dgg could you or ice share some of those details? very interested here. i grew a plant outside, mostly shaded and it is large, full of buds and gonna yield real well.

Is there a legit study that shows the effect of various light intensities on yield and quality? Im doubtful that the link between lamp power and qualty and volume of yield is as intimate as light mfgs make it out to be. I def agree with buy the best value lamp you can afford but great light is no panacea.

An update: My lights arrived this morning. I've installed them and a new exhaust system in a new tent and am waiting to see how the temps stabilize while typing this before moving the plants. Again, thanks everyone for helping decide on which light to purchase.

Was going to wait until the new year to start 2 new TSA's, but I already know I won't be able to wait that long....so it looks like I will be starting a few bag seeds and hoping for at least 1 female to give the new light a trial run during the holiday season. Thanks again for this thread and I cant wait to see the results of the new light.

Start a journal when you do. I'm always interested in bag seed grows. No expectations sometimes provides some of the most interesting results. If you start a journal, please feel free to post a link here.

Just started the new Journal. Not much to it yet, but I plan on having photo's and more info by Monday. Thanks again guys/gals.
:peace:

If DHL would have actually knocked on the door, I would have gotten my new light today, but no worries they should be back tomorrow. That would have been less than 1week from order to delivery.

Back
Top Bottom