LED light burn

I'll just throw this out there for all, I've been using my LEDs almost a year,, plenty of great bud. I have never adjusted for cal mag. So I tend to agree with bobrown. I don't even use it. I know people say, I'm just saying I don't and have not added cal mag since using my LEDs. And I see no issues. I use some epsom, maybe that's helping, but I don't use it on all. Typically my OG salt lovers.... Just my two pesos

I might try that. How many ml/gal would you suggest for autos ? Thanks
In all honesty; being an auto and # of days the grow was in; nothing to worry about. I brought an auto home which just seeded and was hurting. I transplanted, pulled damaged leaves off, and no issues. And LED panels do suck; cobs I see good things from though. I did set up an LED 600w panel in a veg room, raised it 36 from plants, and within a week they were all hurting; burnt tips working in towards center vein. Looked like Nitrogen deficiency, or a cal mag toxicity. Swapped the light, pulled damage, and no problems ever again. MH full spectrum FTW

LED is existing for some years now, :passitleft:I believe some nutrients company might also have adjust their nutrients ratio, so different growers, uses different brand of nutrients also may lead to different result. And the more cal and mag is just compare to the very previuou HPS growing, so as long as the nutrients ratio is correct, no need to add more. :D

Just a quick thought : anyone think it might help the situation if I just use the Flowering light for only 8 hr, and the veg switch on for 16 ?? Thanks !
If you have the time and space,it needs 18+hours light ,I've done 24before & no probs in veg,12 or less during flower,the extra dark stimulate flowering,I like to go to 11 the last 2 weeks of flower.

Thanks for responding ! I am 67yo and not very up on tech matters. I have a Trac phone and really don't know how to post a pic. Many of the lobes of the leaves are yellow with the middle vein part and the tips are turned up and burned. I doesn't appear to be getting any better. I am 66 days into my 1st grow. The buds seem to be getting nice and fat. The leaves look exactly like the light burn pics on the "------------" site.
Are you using a marshydro ts 1000?

Back
Top Bottom