LED Lighting Sponsor Search

GrowNMo

Pretty sure this has been beaten like a rented mule... i have searched the sponsor list of products and also conducted a search of led lights. and cannot seem to find some products i can compare and contrast. Any help is going to be greatly appreciated. I just finished my first outside auto grow and could not have done it without the selfless assistance and solid questioning from you all! I am going to look for a 3x4 or 4x4 tent and would like to consider 600w led lights. thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will do the research and comparison and look up users comments to gain a perspective on their experiences and may come back to you all for my final 3. thanks again.

GrowNMo

Mars Hydro has been a sponsor/supporter of this forum for... eight years, I think, and the company has come a long way. I guess you could call it a "value plus" brand - because their products are relatively inexpensive, but also pretty good. A lot of people are happy with their newer products (which is pretty much all of them, because I think they've completely gotten away from the old "blurple" stuff. It's kind of funny, because they're located in China (but have warehouses and service centers in several countries around the world) - I think they're getting "copied" by Chinese companies, . Probably means they're doing something right.

HLG (Horticultural Lighting Group) generally seems to have some of the best rated products. There's a guy on YouTube that does test/review videos. And I don't mean that he has uploaded a few videos - he's done dozens. He does PAR tests at the manufacturer-recommended height, in the manufacturer-recomended space. He's about as close as it gets too being objective about it too, lol. He actually sells lighting products - and he's not a bit shy about telling people that a product is better than the ones he sells. Anyway... His channel name is Migro, and he tested the HLG Scorpion Diablo a while back, and said that he thought it would be a while before anything significantly better came along. So that specific product is probably worth investigating, assuming your budget is up to it.

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be?), Elevated Lighting - a sponsor - is what used to be known as Budget LED. If so, it's probably as close as you're going to get to HLG on the sponsors list. That company would be worth a look, too.

Check out the 600watt @Atreum Lighting Ara-41 diy kit.
Will give you great wall to wall coverage at a reasonable price.

MrSauga is currently using one in his grow and I'm using the smaller version at 480 watts.

I've used Mars, HLG and Nextlight as well.

Back
Top Bottom