420 Magazine Background

LED lighting

Harleyrider64

I'm getting ready to start up 6 under lites in a 5'X4' space. I can't hack paying to operate HID anymore plus the heat is unaccepttable. I need to know how many LEDs for this space, and what rating, and brand. Thanks so much.

Silverfox125

I’m partial. I am not paid in anyway by @Budget LED but I will tell you I feel they are the best light on the market.

I bought one in a pinch to replace my hid that went out and quickly fell in love. With the cost savings I was able to add a tent and still use less electric than I was with my 4x4 alone. I now have 3 tents all with different varieties of the Budget lights.

good luck in your search.

for that space I would do the 500w light.

Chris Scorpio

Have u researched any lights

I suggest White light QBs or Samsung Diods
@Budget LED has some amazing lights

I started with HPS, way to hot for where I live...all I use now are the QB white light LED

Probably need 3 of a 260w or so light for that space

Budget LED

420 Sponsor
I'm getting ready to start up 6 under lites in a 5'X4' space. I can't hack paying to operate HID anymore plus the heat is unaccepttable. I need to know how many LEDs for this space, and what rating, and brand. Thanks so much.
@Silverfox125 @Chris Scorpio thanks for the mention. For that size space ideally you would want at least 2 of our 250w lights with the xl heatsink. For exceptional coverage you could add a 3rd light.
We use all high end components including Samsung’s newest LM301H diode and Meanwell drivers. We are veteran owned and based out of Michigan

Edzzed

My 4x4 tent has an HLG 550 v2 equivalent home built LED. If you are handy you get more bang for your buck building your own. I gave myself an education by reading for two days on how to do it and set about doing it. Last grow netted me 20 ounces from 4 plants. Since I used led strips you have the option to add strips based on 4x4 tents vs. your tent. To me it is a simple math equation. You'd need 20 strips whereas I used 16.

Top Bottom