LED lights

Autofacade

Summer is coming up for us and I'm limited to the amount of air in and out of my area. Hps are brilliant for the area to keep heating Bill's down in the winter but I'm looking for possibly 2 LED light units to cover 2 4x4 areas.

I dont mind them being a DIY light company I was looking at DIYLEDUK early and they seem to have some great lights for a very affordable price. But I wanna hear what you guys have to say on LED lights and get some recommendations from people who have had great results.

My budget is £1,000 so 500 per unit and would like a unit that can do veg right through until flower.......

Here you will find 2 options. Mars hydro and budget led. I use mars hydro and if you looking for 2 lights idnrecommend the sp 250. 2 are perfect for an 4x4 tent. And come in under your budget
The mars hydro I'm not too keen on would prefer a full spectrum. I'm looking for 2 units. 1 per 4x4 area, lighting a total area of 4x8. I'd rather get something a bit better and use all of my budget. But good shout I know alot of mar hydros users on here just not my cuppa tea

I dont understand? Is that the brand?
Yes. One of our sponsors.

Please have a look at all our light sponsors here - Sponsors

Many have great deals for 420 members, and there are lights for every pocket. Also, without them, 420 Magazine would not be a resource free for everyone. Please help support those who support us.

:thanks:

I also run 2, 4 inch bubblers in res, and I don't use any cleaners. Mega crop works great because there's no build up or residue.
The mars hydro I'm not too keen on would prefer a full spectrum. I'm looking for 2 units. 1 per 4x4 area, lighting a total area of 4x8. I'd rather get something a bit better and use all of my budget. But good shout I know alot of mar hydros users on here just not my cuppa tea

Mars hydro is a full spectrum light. Look at their quantum board's selection. I run the tsw 2000 and am getting a sp 250 for their added uv lights aswell.

You can grow with 2x tsw 2000 series light in a 4x8 space, but its recommended 2x tsw2000 lights which together would be out of your budget

Hello @autofacada, look at Mars Hydro TS3000, the coverage is 4x4, and watt is 450w. We offer sepcial coupon code "420Magazine" for all 420 members. the price is under your budget. Here is link: TS3000

Hello @autofacada, look at Mars Hydro TS3000, the coverage is 4x4, and watt is 450w. We offer sepcial coupon code "420Magazine" for all 420 members. the price is under your budget. Here is link: TS3000
Surprisingly that mars system doesnt look too bad! Have you got any grow journals you could refer to? Wouldn't mind seeing them in action

Surprisingly that mars system doesnt look too bad! Have you got any grow journals you could refer to? Wouldn't mind seeing them in action
SmokeSara's signature block has a list. My last two journals also featured the TSL and TSW-2000.

There are many grow journals links using Mars Hydro lights in my signature. @Jack420 is using TS3000 and will often update the beautiful pictures. You can check it out.

Surprisingly that mars system doesn't look too bad! Have you got any grow journals you could refer to? Wouldn't mind seeing them in action
After I graduated from CFL's, I bought 2 MARS 300's for a 2 ' x 4 ' grow area. I was very happy with their penetration through the canopy, their simplicity, and the delivery service.

My later grows show what I got with the MARS 300's, which were only $80 each panel at the time. 135W draw from the socket on each one.

Back
Top Bottom