LED Noob Questions

SmokinJoe44

I am wanting to get a decent growing tent and use LED lights. My questions: I have read so many posts on led lights and now am more confused then ever on what to buy. I'm going to get a grow tent, either 3x3, or 4x4(something that I can grow around 3 to 4 plants in) not sure yet and am looking to get a good or decent led grow light. I would like to know if I can use the led light from start to finish and get good results, high yield good buds etc. I have seen many journals on here but am not sure if they are using these from start, veg, flower or if I need to get more then the tent and led lights. These will be grown in soil using nutes, as well so any information would be greatly appreciated for my first stealth grow. Sorry for all the questions but I want to get it right for a successful grow.

All comments are greatly appreciated! :peace:

Re: LED Noob Questions..

theres some guys using them to veg some like me using to flower and yet others using them from start to finish
considering I only veg 3 weeks under t-8 flouros in hydro
my last 2 good plants yielded 4+ oz dried flowered under led's
lots of good led's out there
hearing good things about top led on of the sponsors here heard its reasonably priced and works
I like my advanced led's but they are pricey

Re: LED Noob Questions..

There are several forum sponsors who manufacture and sell LED lights and several grow journal both in progress and complete that feature LED grow lights.

Journals in Progress

Completed Journals

Advanced LED Grow Lights
Advanced LED Grow Lights

Budmaster II Extreme LED Lights
LED Grow Lights from Budmaster II, Developed and Tested in the UK

Dorm Grow LED Lights
Hydroponic LED Grow Light | LED Growlights | Dorm Grow

Genesis 129 LED Grow Lights

Green Sun LED Lights
Professional production of LED Grow Light_aquarium light?

Lush LED Lighting
Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED

Top LED Grow Light
Home page

Back
Top Bottom