LED Side By Side Perpetual Grow, DWC

420-magazine-mobile1157218032.jpg

Still trimming....

420-magazine-mobile1851635420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile260069305.jpg

So this shows what's left of the lsd, but more so it shows the "lighting configuration " that I'll be using for all 3 plants in the 5x5....if it's anything like the lsd things will be tight in here. So thanks again for all the support, hopefully we will have some new growth showing up soon. Take it easy and keep it green. .

Wowww I'll have to scan for more information but that plant is insane! Thanks for growing that and sharing with us! How many watts of LED did it have? Do you use CO2? How wide was the plant? Would love to know the dry harvest weight when you finish. Have fun!

Thanks so much, she was a beast.
Total watts from the wall is 1020, she was under 705 mostly. No Co2 other than smoking near the plants a lot. She was 3.5 ft across and I will have final weights hopefully by Monday. Take it easy and keep it green..

420-magazine-mobile142292077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile828811456.jpg

That's all that's left of the LSD. I'll probably pick through a few of the buds to keep some for my grow room jar but either way it will be a few oz of great trim. .....so that leaves everything else. I am proud and humble to say I hit the 1lb mark. With that being said I am now on the hunt to double that.
420-magazine-mobile911439405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile795434433.jpg

Both BD are up as of today and are going to be in reg water until after xmas then the Remo VS GH nute contest is on! The BM auto isn't up yet but I expect to see it in the next 2 days. My goal is to repeat the 1lb per BD and the BM will be bonus....so here's hoping. Take it easy and keep it green..

Back
Top Bottom