LED - Soil - Northern Lights Auto

TurboDreams

So hello everyone. This is my second grow. My first grow was success but I didn't produce a lot due to getting my bulbs temp mixed up. So here is a list of what I'm using. I wanted to buy platinum led but I decided to get my growing technique down before investing in higher end lights. This is solely for personal consumption.

24x24x48 grow tent-Amazon
Galaxy hydro led light 300 watt x2- Amazon
1-2.5 gallon pot- Home Depot
2- 3-4 gallon pot - Home Depot
Northern Light auto seed x3 - Nirvana
4inch Ven tech inline intake duct fan- Amazon
6inch Ven Tech inline exhaust fan into carbon filter- Amazon this is way to big for my tent.
Ven Tech fan speed controller- Amazon
Hydro farm digital timer - Amazon
Technaflora nutes starter kit - Amazon
General hypnotics up/down ph control - Amazon
Hanna instrument ph checker
Organic soil- local nursery.
18/6 light schedule.

image25307.jpg
image26527.jpg
image26529.jpg
IMG_49016.jpg
IMG_49057.jpg
IMG_49005.JPG
image26526.jpg
image26525.jpg

Hi Turbo, I see you got those GalaxyHydros going now. Awesome, they will do you pretty damn good. Sorry to hear about the seeds not germinating. I really had a hard time getting those exact seeds from Nirvana to germinate. I only got 2 out of 5 to germ. The final method I used to germinate them was in Jiffy Pods and bearing the seed just slightly under the top of them. 1/8" or so I would say. I had quite a few problems getting them to go through as well. Same with my Short Rider from them.

I contacted Nirvana about it and they ended up giving me Nirvana points so I ordered some AK48 for my next grow. Good luck with your freebies. My fiance put on of them in the ground and it sprouted and she keeps it on her desk under her art light haha.

Shadowmosses

Honestly i don't know if I'm germinating seeds correctly so I can't point any blame but on myself. Right now I'm soaking for 2.5 days in water then 2.5 days in wet paper towel. I'm getting a white tape root( think that's what it's called ) but when I put In soil they don't grow. So this time after the paper towel I put in solo cups and covered with plastic wrap on the top and poked holes in it with a toothpick to get some air and keep moisture in.

Shadowmosses

Honestly i don't know if I'm germinating seeds correctly so I can't point any blame but on myself. Right now I'm soaking for 2.5 days in water then 2.5 days in wet paper towel. I'm getting a white tape root( think that's what it's called ) but when I put In soil they don't grow. So this time after the paper towel I put in solo cups and covered with plastic wrap on the top and poked holes in it with a toothpick to get some air and keep moisture in.

I thought the exact same thing with my seeds from Nirvana. Am I doing this right? What is going on?

Had all the same issues as you. Originally I just put them in the pots. Same deal nothing. Next try soaked them in water till the tap root came out, only short rider popped. Last try Jiffy pots is a propagator, put some Great White (good bacteria) in water, let Jiffy pots soak them up, put the seeds in the pots barely covered them and let them set for a few days. Got my last two Northern Light seeds to sprout that way.

Good luck Turbo.

if your seed pops(tap root) it has germinated and should grow in whatever medium you choose to grow in...my experience with seeds in soil tells me they need light...think CFL or low wattage LED bulb...healthy soil blend...think drainage(soil peat perlite) and light watering...think spray bottle...too much water at this stage can cause critical damage...since it seems your seeds are popping...the problem is something you are doing next...personally...I've only had one girl fail to grow after germination, and I think it may have been too much water...pretty much a newb myself...just putting my thoughts out there...h00k...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom