LED suggestions

whatayawant

I've decided that I need another grow light for my spare bedroom's closet so that I can grow more,I'm tired of running out of weed before my next crop comes in.This time I'd like to try a LED light.I plan on growing about 3 plants since the closet is 2 feet deep,4 feet wide and about 4' in height.Can you suggest a good light that's good for vegetative and flowering stages for me and how many watts I'll need? Thanks.

:circle-of-love:Your growing space is 2'x4',you can check our Reflector 144 :Namaste: LED Grow Lights ,we have coupon for 420member:420magazine,you will get 2 month extended warranty and $5 off.:high-five:
I've decided that I need another grow light for my spare bedroom's closet so that I can grow more,I'm tired of running out of weed before my next crop comes in.This time I'd like to try a LED light.I plan on growing about 3 plants since the closet is 2 feet deep,4 feet wide and about 4' in height.Can you suggest a good light that's good for vegetative and flowering stages for me and how many watts I'll need? Thanks.

I just got my Mars Hydro 144 yesterday,it got here a whole lot sooner than I expected.But I have a question about the light,when my plants are starting to flower (started this last weekend) do I turn both Veg and Bloom on at the same time or just the Bloom switch?

With Canada Post workers threatening to go on strike I thought I might not get my light until next month or even later but they decided to hold off on striking for another week.I let out a big sigh of relief when I heard that.

:circle-of-love:During Veg stage, We recommend you only turn the veg switch on, but if your power is not enough, you can turn both veg and flower switches on.
During flowering stage. You need to turn both veg and flower switches on. Please note , it is both switches:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom