LED Trinity Grow - Round 1

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

WOW Stealth!

What great success after a rocky start. I plan on reading your other threads and will subscribe to your current one. Keep it u!!:bong::nicethread:

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. Its been a very busy one for me. Harvest was delayed until today, some family responsabilities came up that I couldn't help.
Today was day 71 for the large closet and day 62 for the smaller closet but they both came down today. The Master Kush outgrew in both closets, White widow did okay but the Blue Mystic harvest was horrible, hardly any yield, and premature buds for the most part.
The Master Kush in the smaller closet completely overshadowed the blues, and they didn't really have a good chance. Don't get me wrong, I got a few nice nugs from the blue, but not in comparison to the Master Kush.

Everything is hanging upside down for the next 5 days to a week and then manicure before curing for 2 weeks. I'm guesstimating That I'm gonna get around a pound from both closets dried. We'll see, final updates next week when I have a dry total.

I will also be starting a new journal tomorrow for the next round in both closets. I transplanted all the clones into their new homes today.;)

IMG_000289.JPG

IMG_000392.JPG

IMG_001062.JPG

IMG_001157.JPG

IMG_001352.JPG

IMG_001857.JPG

IMG_001959.JPG

IMG_002058.JPG

IMG_002447.JPG

IMG_002648.JPG

IMG_003055.JPG

IMG_003344.JPG

IMG_003642.JPG

IMG_003840.JPG

IMG_004039.JPG

IMG_005729.JPG

IMG_006832.JPG

IMG_006931.JPG

That's all for now folks, until I get the dry weight, which I will post ASAP. I really wanna thank everyone for following along with my journal, its been a fun labor of love, and I couldn't have done it as well without all the encouragement and help from all you great :420: followers.
Thanks so much, final weights on this grow next week, and new journal starting tomorrow.

Stealth that's an amazing harvest
all my very best to you an your Mrs I had actually forgotten you had this grow sorry That I wasn't around more to have seen them babes grow:thumb:

What are your thoughts on growing pure sativa in one?

Hi Karisma, I almost didn't see your post as this journal is in the "completed journal" section. As for your question, with the proper LST you could probably grow a sativa, I just don't have that much patience. ;)
I have some Sour diesel seeds I plan on trying out sometime soon, and they are the most Sativa dom seeds I have. 70 day flowering time. Feel free to check out my current grow if you like, link is in my signature below.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Smart idea with those hangers !!! I might do that, except with wooden ones so the weight doesn't bend them and I end up checking to find that my plants had fallen and couldn't get up !!

That sounds like shots were fired...

Back
Top Bottom