LED veg room and HPS bloom room?

Heady Stash

I'm trying to do the last bit of research on the room(s) that I'll be building soon. I plan on building a 4'x4'x7' bloom cab and a 4'x2'x7' veg cab. My question right now pertain's to the stress of the babies and being moved from the (180-240w) LED veg room into the 1000w (dimmable) HPS bloom room. I'm gonna be working with two different strains (Hindu Kush and Northern Lights,) does anyone think the transition from the LED to the 1000w HPS would be too extreme? As I'm not to certain about the hermy tendency of these strains, I was looking for any input that I could use and consider before making my final decisions. I will be posting journals and updates on all progress from first build to final cure. Thanks in advance for any suggestions:Namaste::circle-of-love::thanks:

I was told that the ballasts run most efficiently when the bulb matches the ballast wattage. for instance running a 1000w HPS bulb with a 1000w dimmable ballast set set to whatever wattage you would prefer (1000w, 750w, or 600w in my case). im not sure if it's advisable to run a 600w bulb in a 1000w dimmable set at 600w. (to anybody:) if there are any differance in opinions this would be a great place to post them.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom