LED vs HPS: is everyone really on the same bandwagon?

all the commercial ops here have gone straight to led. you can't sell a bulb to them.

2 of the 3 hydro shops in the city have now stopped carrying hps. they all carry cmh tho, and there are still a few mh kicking around. they still have the ballasts, but the hps bulbs now have to be ordered in. there was a big sell off a couple months ago, everyone sticking with hps stocked up on bulbs at great prices when the shops decided to drop them.

the hydro shops here hate led. they can't make any mark up on it, and the diy builds blow the pre-builts completely apart for the dollar.

I wouldn't listen to anyone's argument while high and base any assumption on that.
You need to be sober to base any type of decision for belief
Also, the bible is the biggest pack of lies and mistruths ever perpetrated
so im supposed to believe you have read a book?

all the commercial ops here have gone straight to led. you can't sell a bulb to them.

any proof?
because not a single one I know runs a single led panel outside of office lighting

you would actually need to be involved in business to know why though

Only problem is with diy is can't use commercially. Not certified
same with ones not commercially certified
good luck getting insurance to touch you

any proof?
because not a single one I know runs a single led panel outside of office lighting

you would actually need to be involved in business to know why though
yes you would.

i work with the provincial regulator and know a number of folk in a large provincial cannabis investment group. they are the ones building the ops

also my pops is an electrical engineer working in commercial buildings. used to build hockey rinks before this industry arrived.

Pertaining to QB only!

I think the right LED setup is a great choice for anyone. I believe there is still some work that needs done to perfect them though. I think the new R-spec are a step in the right direction. I'd love to be able to build or order custom panels!
You can brother! Just go over to @Budget LED and they can build what you want. UVB, full spectrum, far red, the whole gammet. I am ordering one next week and then two or three more over the summer.

i work with the provincial regulator and know a number of folk in a large provincial cannabis investment group. they are the ones building the ops

I am not going to impugn your honour, but you know what I think about what you said.

we are working towards the full customization option in 2020. Kinda like a build a bear for lights!

We are also working on a commercial design now that will hopefully be out towards the end of Q1. Many many inquiries for it.

I am not going to impugn your honour, but you know what I think about what you said.
then you know how much i care.

Back
Top Bottom