LED, What are the best spectrums and Colours required Please Help!

EldestFriend1

hey i really need some help understanding the right spectrums for photosynthesis, and specifically in led use...im looking at buying this light and before i invest all my monies in it i really need to know if its a suitable light...?
also what is the perfect led ?
ive been told all i need is BLUE RED And UV a-b is this correct?
what colours do i require for flowering and veg growth

i kinda need a crash course in this any help is greatly appreciated
pleaaaase help :(

Model NO.:GL-GS-Znet6
Life:50,000h
IP Rating:IP33
Application:plant Growing
Emitting Color:Red/Blue/Others
LED Chips:Bridgelux
Housing Material:Iron
Power:300
Input Voltage:85~265VAC
Certification:CE and RoHS
Name:300W Hydroponic LED
Color of Shell:Red/White
Warranty:2 Years
Optic Lens:90
Color:Red/Blue/UV/White
Including:Hanging Kit
Export Markets:Global
Additional Info.
Trademark:GS
Packing:Netural
Standard:CE, ROHS
Origin:China
Production Capacity:0~500PCS/Month
Product Description

2013 New ZNET Series greenhours grow LED light with best spectrum:
630nm Red: 660nm Deep Red: 460nm Blue: 440nm UV: 740NM IR: 3000k Warm White=60: 12: 24: 6: 6: 12

Technical Specifications:

Max Power: 300 Watt LED grow light
Input Voltage: AC 85-264V
Full PAR Range: From 380nm to 730nm
Working Temperature: 20° C to 40° C
Packing: 2PCS/carton
LED Quantity: 108PCS 3W LED
Operating Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
Optical Lens: 60° , 90° , 120°
Life Span: 50, 000 hours

Best LED configuration to promote the plant grow and flower:

We are able to custom make the light per customers' request, we can make 90W, 120W, 300W, 600W
Red 620nm-680nm
Blue 440nm-470nm
Orange 600nm-610nm
Yellow 580nm-590nm
Warm white2700K-4500K, white6000K-6500K, cold white7500K-12000K
Violet 380nm-420nm, Infrared 700nm-850nm LEDs

Red LEDs is conducive to extend the flowering period;
Orange LEDs make the flowers more brilliant;
Blue LEDs is conducive to growth of leaves
Application:
Hydroponic, gardening, Greenhouse Lighting, Seeding, Seedling, Breeding, Farm, Flower Exhibition, Garden, potted plants, etc.
1) Green House.
2) Seedlings and clones.
3) Primary plant lighting.
4) Supplemental plant lighting.
5) Common area planters - malls, lobbies, restaurants commercial buildings or anywhere that plants need more ligh.

Functions:
After application of test equipment, plant light wavelength is ideal for plant growth, flowering, fruiting. General indoor plants flowers, growing over time getting worse, the main reason is the lack of light exposure, through the spectrum required for plant LED light, which not only promote their growth, but also to extend the flowering period to improve the quality of flowers. And the application of this highly efficient light source system to the Green House and other facilities, and agricultural production, we can solve sunlight LED to tomato, cucumber and other greenhouse vegetables taste defects decrease the other hand, can make early fruit vegetable greenhouses in winter to the public around the Spring Festival, so as to achieve the purpose of-season cultivation.
1, as a supplementary light, any time of day can enhance the light, you can extend the effective lighting hours.
2, both in the evening or night, can effectively extend and control of plant science needed light.
3, plants in the greenhouse or laboratory, can completely replace the natural light, to promote plant growth.

Warranty:
We offer 3year factory and 15days no reason return if you do not like.
We have warranty center in USA/Australia.
Name Znet6 300w grow light
Input voltage 85-265vAC
Watt 300w
Device qty 108*3w
color 630/660/450/460/6000k/uv
Color ratio 60/12/24/6/6/12
material Iron
Plug 1pcs
Warranty 2 years
light fixture hanging kit
Device bridgelux
Lens angle Mixed with 60/90/120 lens
Dimension L485*W335*H80mm
Light weight 6.5kg
Warranty 3years factory warranty

Hey Eldestfriend1
I don't know much about LED but what I can tell you is if you search some of the forums you may get many of your questions answered in grow journals and other peoples similar questions :)

I would suggest taking a look at some of our sponsors LED lights. There are many users of LED here and quite a few journals of the lights in use here at 420 magazine. Might be better off using a spectrum that has already been tried and true, then to build one and not be happy with the results.... Check into Top LED Grow Lights, Budmaster, Lush LED, Advanced Led to name a few.

439NM
469NM
blue

642NM
667NM
red

483NM
480-620NM carotenoids
740NM UV?

from what ive reasearched... this is the perfect range, the manuafacuture ive spoken too said the can build this for me...
can anyone confirm this info?

cheers ice mud ill look into it

740 is near IR not UV. You are not going to get a true UV diode in a light as they are about $70 per diode. I answered your question in the other thread but quickly. Those wavelength diodes are not standard. You are more likely to get 430 455 480 630 660 730 or 740 and a host in between 480 and 630 that should be covered by your whites.

FYI: The site you linked to is from a known scammer that was banned from these boards many years ago.

439NM
469NM
blue

642NM
667NM
red

483NM
480-620NM carotenoids
740NM UV?

from what ive reasearched... this is the perfect range, the manuafacuture ive spoken too said the can build this for me...
can anyone confirm this info?

cheers ice mud ill look into it

740 is IR, not UV... but yea, you want IR...
You also may want to add a few warm white and cool white chips... These fill in the gaps where the auxillary pigments peak.
Other than that you got the main peaks covered.

Verify what LED chips they use though, because they might say "yeah, we can do it" but most companies use Epistar chips which I believe only come in these NM ratings "
450 blue
460 blue
525 green
589 yellow
610 red
615 red
624 red
660 red
730 red/ir
940 IR

(these were taken from epistar's website)

So for instance they may say, yeah we can build it to spec, but then when trying to hit your 483nm peak..as you can see the only chip that would address this is a 460nm blue, which only will "touch" the 483nm area, but not really be correct in setting the "peak" at that wavelength...

I would suggest taking a look at some of our sponsors LED lights. There are many users of LED here and quite a few journals of the lights in use here at 420 magazine. Might be better off using a spectrum that has already been tried and true, then to build one and not be happy with the results.... Check into Top LED Grow Lights, Budmaster, Lush LED, Advanced Led to name a few.

Don't forget about me? He is my 10 band PAR you can see in picture:
PAR_Spectrum_LED_Ratio_Graph_Per_Module-Public_Version.png
Physical_Material.png
Different_Models.png
LED_Key_Features.png

That is an interesting COB with 3 watt diode design. I would love to see what the inside looks like :)

Shoot me a PM and as soon as I can I will get on it and take some pictures of the unit disassembled. Unfortunately all my panels are currently in a 2 week final testing stage to assure the highest quality control. I should be able to get those pics in 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom