LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

That black water looks good let me know how it goes. It looks pinkish isnt it ? Let me know when you do it and do you know any one that has grown it before ? Im into fruity flavoured strains

You said that you grew the sfv og ? Tell me about it ?, is it fruity and full of flavour?, the smell ?, yield? And texture cause im looking to get it aswell as the purple chem strain

You said that you grew the sfv og ? Tell me about it ?, is it fruity and full of flavour?, the smell ?, yield? And texture cause im looking to get it aswell as the purple chem strain

It was an easy strain to grow, tastes like lemon pine and peppery earth kushness. It's one of my favorites. Smells skunky with a bit of citrus. Haven't grown purple Chem but i would like to try them all one day. I seem to average between 4-6 ounces a plant in my tent set up and scrog. I believe the sfv ended up around 5. That's a 30 day veg

Little update 6/11. The weather has been crazy and will continue to do so over the next couple weeks. It has been in the 70's with scattered rain showers and thunder storms. Later this week it will be over 100+ degrees for like 6 days straight. Let's just say they will be put to the test the next couple weeks. I hope that heat wave passes and we go back to this cool nice growing weather.
420-magazine-mobile1815679001.jpg

It was an easy strain to grow, tastes like lemon pine and peppery earth kushness. It's one of my favorites. Smells skunky with a bit of citrus. Haven't grown purple Chem but i would like to try them all one day. I seem to average between 4-6 ounces a plant in my tent set up and scrog. I believe the sfv ended up around 5. That's a 30 day veg
Wow 4-6 per OZ a plant in a tent thats pretty impressive and i will give " SFV OG" a go after Im done with Barney Blue Cheese". Thanks for the info pal much appreciated.

I'll do a more formal update tomorrow evening. I have been gone camping all weekend, it's been 100+ the last few days and will continue to reach up to 111 on Thursday. Pretty much watering them every day at this point and just hoping they make it through this heat, because I don't even want to go outside after 11 am

I'll do a more formal update tomorrow evening. I have been gone camping all weekend, it's been 100+ the last few days and will continue to reach up to 111 on Thursday. Pretty much watering them every day at this point and just hoping they make it through this heat, because I don't even want to go outside after 11 am

Don't blame you, Canadians like me die in that kind of heat.

Well they are a little over 50 days in the ground and they are getting so big lol. I cannot believe they still have about 80-100 days left! These plants are absolute beasts, I've never grown in the ground before so I've never seen them grow like this. It was 105 degrees when I took these photos and they could not be happier. They have got 5 inches taller since I topped them but they have got over a foot wider.
420-magazine-mobile1711739596.jpg

Back
Top Bottom