LEDRF's White Widow x Big Bud & Incredible Bulk - Gavita & Apollo

Thanks Cajun. Makes me want to maybe keep her around. I know she can pull off some high THC strains. It just depends on the Blue Dream's genetics, where they came from.

I want to try out some of DNA seeds.

Day 35 of flower, which is 5 weeks in. Blue Dream is super frosty. The picture doesn't do it justice.

2-19-15-regbluedream.jpg

I see where I went wrong. In post #106, I claimed they were 16 days in flower, but rather they were not. They went into flower about dec 24th, so right now they are like 55 days in flower.

Today, they are 55 days in flower.

Here is a video update of them at 55 days old. This means they only have two weeks max to go or so. However, the lemon sour berry is growing buds like some crazy thai sativa or something, so it might go 13 weeks. Who knows.

[video=youtube;5zXnrwZt1rk]
[/video]

I must be high as hell or something. The plants are not 56 days in flower. They have been in flower since Dec 24. I went and counted the actual days on the calendar. They have been in flower for 59 days, so no wonder they look done. I just check them now with a loop. Lots of really amber trichs now.

60 days = 8.5 weeks

63 days = 9 weeks

Unfortunately, the lemon sour berry also has tons of amber trichs, so it seems to just be a genetic stupid plant. Smells very strong, has lots of crystals, but small buds. Should make good dabs.

I need to post the last video I recorded before I harvested.

I got 14oz dry, larger, dense buds that I consider worthy.
I got 8oz dry, smaller, some dense, some fluffy and some fluffy larger buds.

All together, almost same as last grow under this 1000w Gavita bulb. 1 pound 6oz. I know it would have done better if not for the lame so-called lemon sour berry. I thought it might have just been a long strain, but nope. It produced super skinny buds. I will post smoke results.

I will use the 8oz for oil.

I also have a lot of trim for RSO.

Review of strains.

Of course, Incredible Bulk is awesome like last time. It produces good sized buds all over the top canopy. It is strong and taste and smells great. It is also very smooth.

Blue Dream is a great producer with uniform buds of the same size. It actually made up most of this grows yield. It is not as smooth as Incredible Bulk, and not as stoney. It is a body high, where as Incredible Bulk is a strong head high. Blue dream tastes good.

I still need to write about Critical Kush and Lemon Sour Berry. If it is LSB, it sucks for producer. Critical Kush is a good producer and lots of crystals. These last two have not been smoked yet.

I will be starting a new grow under the 1000w Gavita bulb, in the same room. This time I am growing in Walmart bags, which are like air pruning pots.

Red Dragon

Jedi

Liberty haze

Purple Chemdog

and possible cheeze. I will post the link here to the new journal.

Back
Top Bottom