LEDs for 2-4 autos

ekinus

So, now I am growing with a 300W dual CFL, two autos.

I wanna use the tent again, so now with 4 plants, as they would fit, doing with SCROG. I still have a month till harvest time.

Now, this time, I wanna have LEDs. Im not interested in years old technology like HPS, even if they are good. They make too much heat and needs a ballast etc etc.

I have read that CFL's yield is shit. I've read this, today, when my plants were almost complete. Anyway, I am thinking about LED and NEED advice in it.

At the end of this post, I'll copy in my growing now, to help with the info I provide, to get a more accurate advice.

My question is, HOW MANY LEDs would I need? I have 100£ for spend, and I dont wanna buy another 300W CFL to support this. I want something much more less space consuming and something newer technology.

I've heard that ONLY quality LEDs can come in mind. So I've checked it on amazon, and each bulb would cost me 5-7£. 3W/bulb.

Would this do? If not, or yes, please can someone tell me WHAT EXACTLY to buy? I have bought a dual CFL the first time as it seemed to be more 'auto', as I dont know how much the plants need from each (blue, red?).

'

What strain is it? Jack 47 (AK 47 x Jack Herer x Ruderalis) and Northern Express (NL x Ruderalis)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Both Indica.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? ??
If in Flower stage... For how long? ???
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Bio Bizz Earth, didn't mix it with anything.
If soil... What size pot? 7L
Size of light? 300W CFL Dual
Is it air-cooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 29-32C
RH of Room/cab? ???
PH of media or res? ??
Any Pests ? No/not yet
How often are you watering? When I touch the earth and feel it needs water.
Type and strength of ferts used? Not used any yet, but Bio Bizz Bio Bloom Organic is the one I have.

My grow TENT, is 80x80x120CM, and only having two plants. I have only a air EXTRACTOR , which gets the old air out. I couldn't afford an another fan, sorry.

'

Back
Top Bottom