LEDs On LSD-25

Bigjake8

Yes they're beautiful haha

Ok here we grow I have Barney's farms lsd-25 and Jack herrer freebies
In 5 gal buckets dwc style I only soaked 3 LSD and 2 Jack herrer and they all came up I soaked them for 24 hours then right into some old potting soil and homemade perilite about 50 50 set them in the top of my cloner under a 2 foot t5 6700k and 3 days later nothing came up I haven't cracked many seeds and every time I paper towel I seem to always break one so I skipped it this time then I started reading different journals and noticed that everybody was more worried about keeping them warm rather than how much light so I cut a piece of panda film and covered them up loosely andthe next morning all 5 was poking there little heads out

Now the good stuff
Advanced nutrients grow micro bloom on kinda simplified general hydroponics schedule that equals about 30 % of what they say I mix 5 gal at a time right now they get
1/2oz micro
1oz grow
And 1/4oz of bloom
Then late veg it will be
1oz
1oz
1oz but that's later
pH target 5.8 but I'm lazy so 5.5 to 6.1 I'm happy unless something is wrong

Lights here's where im worried
2 Vander 2000w LEDs yeah right don't know what the actual draw is because every site that gives the specs for them are all different so I'm gonna call them 275 cause one says 300 and one says 265 I don't know thought I was buying a 300 draw we'll find out together if they work or not
Also a philzon 600w that is 185 draw
And if I have a freak out the 1000w hps or 315 CMH will get the go ahead I know they work

Oh yeah eventually we will be in a 5x6 room but it's in use right now

Check out the mutant leaf kinda cool

Attachments

• IMG_20190126_075240270.jpg
    IMG_20190126_075240270.jpg
    663.1 KB · Views: 83
As you can see the Jack herrer is about the same but the 3 LSD are good not bad and ugly from the day they was born but my temps are kind of a pogo stick they are 3 weeks old tomorrow and I haven't been on top of things like I should have because wife got held hostage in the hospital for 10 days and that had me distracted a bit but now to get all the girls healthy again and move on

My night time temps was down to 55 a few times because weather is crazy around here shut the heater off and forgot to turn it back on for about 5 days and my basement sucks I'm gonna have to break down and get the insulation done and plastic up should help with the summer heat to

Time to start the torcher I did some pulling and tieing I usually just bend and tie but I did top the best LSD because I could see she was gonna be well above her sister's and nodes was so tight that I didn't have a good place to make a bend plus it will give me a few more clone sites I hope
77 degrees
42 rh
Humidity was a little low so sprayed them down with some stuff called Uncle John's blend at 2ml to half a gal.

Today I did a half water change looked like they was asking for some food so I drained half out and refilled with what my veg full strength will be which is
1oz micro
1 1/2oz grow and
1/2oz bloom
Pinch of Epson salt
And added 10 ml of hydroguard because where I have them is where my heater is and the water temps was up to 72 and id rather be safe than sorry

I didn't mention that there on gas lantern light schedule I tried it with some clones and they loved it
Got a batch of emmies eggshell recipe brewing but think I'm gonna have to buy a bottle cause they won't wait for it to be done
Got a few clones off on Friday hope they work out tried some samples of some root enhancer that smells like eggs and looks like molasses and Its bonding to my stems and I'm not sure I like that working on a sprayer but none of my pumps are powerful enough to run them so one more round of bubbles

Grow bitches grow
Well only one cutting rooted so far and the rest ain't looking good I will find the magic solution for cuttings but until then gonna get some great white alot of people use and like it so I'm gonna give in and try some

Update
The lights are nice veg lights if they would of been honest and sold them as a 600 would be very happy but they didn't said they would flower a 3.5x3.5 won't even veg that much
The front light is a 2000w 200 actual draw that was supposed to be a 300 draw
The back light is a blurple 600w 185 actual draw funny part they was the same price can't say they're junk but not enough for what I wanted them for

This is a LSD

Just switched to bloom on Saturday they get 1oz GMB per 5gal. Of water don't know what's going on with my rain water usually pH is 7 to 7.5 but this barrel is 8 gonna empty out and give a good cleaning just in case buckets was up to 6.4 today got them back to 5.6 cause I got a feeling there gonna creep back up
IMG_20190312_070247984.jpg

Ditched the LEDs for now and running the 1000w hps
So far so good

Got everybody cleaned up gave them a spray down with azmax don't know if it works or not but makes me feel better always do it and never have any problems
Temps are a little high got up to 86 so I unhooked the filter and hooked the duct right to the reflector as I was running air cooled but with no glass in the hood it's gotta help may even have to put the glass back in untill I can get some good LEDs
IMG_20190314_181242412.jpg
IMG_20190314_181238876.jpg

Jack herrer

IMG_20190314_181234562.jpg

Lsd
IMG_20190314_181249760.jpg

IMG_20190314_175628411.jpg

Time to start the torcher I did some pulling and tieing I usually just bend and tie but I did top the best LSD because I could see she was gonna be well above her sister's and nodes was so tight that I didn't have a good place to make a bend plus it will give me a few more clone sites I hope
77 degrees
42 rh
Humidity was a little low so sprayed them down with some stuff called Uncle John's blend at 2ml to half a gal.

They look great! I would lightly shake some of those water droplets off. The light could possibly burn and they look a little heavy maybe a fan...

Just switched to bloom on Saturday they get 1oz GMB per 5gal. Of water don't know what's going on with my rain water usually pH is 7 to 7.5 but this barrel is 8 gonna empty out and give a good cleaning just in case buckets was up to 6.4 today got them back to 5.6 cause I got a feeling there gonna creep back up
IMG_20190312_070247984.jpg

Ditched the LEDs for now and running the 1000w hps
So far so good
I would mix the lighting if possible. You get the best of both worlds the color saturation from the hps but you’ll get those productive UV rays from the LED lighting!

I would mix the lighting if possible. You get the best of both worlds the color saturation from the hps but you’ll get those productive UV rays from the LED lighting!
I did that last round with a little light kinda hung it over a few plants and they was a little sticky shooting for day 21 I'm gonna add 2 200w in there with the 1000w that's the plan anyway if I don't buy some bigger Lights before

Lookin good mate. I got a wee baggy of lsd25 a while back and it absolutely blew my face off. Was the trippiest dunt I've had from a spliff in as long as I can remember. Not for the faint hearted if it's the same stuff.
Haha that's what we're hoping for I still got 2 more beans left if these don't kick ass

Haha that's what we're hoping for I still got 2 more beans left if these don't kick ass
Fingers crossed for ya bud.ive not had much luck with finding facemelters. Found plenty of lovely day timers but only 1 day wrecker. That lsd was next level though. Taste and smell was fairly average so didn't expect it and smoked my first banger mid shift. Was tripping balls stuck in the unlit basement of a fairly demolished 200 year old building for the next 2 hours trying to build a wall. Fuckin nightmare lol.

@Barney86 there we go

It all started Friday morning like a mag yellowing leaves on the bottom but was getting these spots that I never had with my crown royale that I been growing for a year and a half so I changed the water and put some molasses in there
Saturday no better but pH was up to 6.2 after I set it at 5.8
I put it back to 5.5 then yesterday sunday 3/4 of the plant was yellowing and these dam spots
So I put in plain tap water for about 4 hours and then mixed another batch up this time with tap and rain water mixed with just base nutes and today no better

Back
Top Bottom