Left for a week and omg

sarin

Strain - Auto Galaxy - indica 80% sativa 20%
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - indoor
Grow Stage - vegetative 5 weeks old
Light - 6 x 18 watt cool white uv tubes
Nutrients - maxicrop micro nutrients manufactured by multicrop
(25ml per 9L of water to soil)(3ml per 9L in spray bottle for leaves)
Watering - every 4-5 days
Medium - Amgrow Black Label Pot 'N' Peat
Pot size - 200 mm round pot
PH - Soil 5.4 water 6.6
Humidity - 45% to 55%
Room Temperature - 24-28 degrees celcius
Room Size - 12 square feet
Pests - Fungus Gnats

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/phpfoGYsHAM.jpg

photo of the damage, it is the same on most of the old leaves only the freshest sprouts are unaffected as yet

i appreciate any help that can be provided :tokin:

First off your ph needs to be between six and seven 5.4 means nute lockout...fungus gnats go to home depot lowes whatever ang grab a hotshot no pest strip..you will never see another insect...i promise...as far as the ph maybe you need to find a ph nuetral soiless mix like promix..best stuff ever..

phpfoGYsHAM.jpg

:Namaste:

they most deffinitly are toxic homie, but only if you hover over it for six months..but yeah they are, but they kill everything then you toss it if you want and use a better way to prevent...but if your in a pinch and you cant get control...then its a good tool...i did some reading cuz of my kids so, i guess as long as your not in the room for more than four hours a day your good to go...noones allowed into my cellar anyway so i think im good and i have a carbon filter going up this week, not that i even know if that would help....i guess when i think back i started using it i used it cuz i couldnt find another way

Back
Top Bottom