Left my cfls on

sully508

hi peep's
i got a question. i have 2 400 watt hps lamps along w/ 2 27 watt 6500k, and 2 blue and red compact led bulbs. in the 5th week of budding. so far so good.
but i left the led and cfl lights on 24 for 3 days. wonder woman.
prior to this happening i had big big buds and still do. cheking for hermi signs. but all is good. back on 12/12. its probably too late into budding.
if i just started flowering id be a little more worrried. nut'n but fat branches,cola, and shooting buddage everywhere.
that would really suck after a 13 week veg. if anything i think it may have slowed the growth.
i wonder if on week 6, can it still turn hermmi? w/ big bud on it?:party:

i wanted to wait a couple cycles before responding. yes we have no bananas,
we have no bananas today. lol
these plants have been very forgiving. especially through the winter storms and power outages. but if i left them on longer than i did they probably would have hermed. i caught it on the 2nd night. those lights were on a 3 way plug, that i hooked up for supplement lighting the day before.
but im on day 43 today. and there covered w/ bud and cyrystals. its a high yeild strain. mosty skunk #1. a couple of seeds would be good.
8 to 10 weeks budding. 13 weeks of veg. many budding sites. took 4 clones for the summer there on 18/6 and on week 4 of veg.. they will be going outside soon hopefully. still too cold. thanks for the response. xbox4.
i did pull a bud off and checked the tricomes. just starting to turn white. and is very sticky nice smells too.
i guess it wouldnt matter at this point anyway id still get a good harvest.
but im looking around 60-68 days started this grow before thanksgiving. had it on 20/4 due to cold temps nov, dec, jan. and most of feb. started flowering on 2-20. had to use a heater some nights. but it'll be worth it. im doing 10 shortryders plus the WW clones next.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom