Legailze marijuana vote online petition CHANGE.ORG

Ss909KuSh

Do you want to help legalize marijuana, then take a second and sign this online petition. Its is through?
Do you want to help legalize marijuana, then take a second and sign this online petition. Its is through?
change.org big big organization not spam or crap

Change.org - Actions

VOTE VOTE VOTE LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

I dont know if anything will come of it but it only takes 1 minute so what the hell

jut signed it and going to e-mail it to everyone on my list!

if this has been open sign in since july 11 we need to get this out so everyone can sign i sent out e mail to all 420 crew to get er done, hope we all do only, 11,00 0 signins so far

How will this ("petition") help? And who will it help?

Who's is this petition going to? What political impact will it have on the cannabis movement? We have members from various nations, what country is this for? Never heard of an online petition. How is the information I give online counted as a signature? How does anyone know if giving up their personal info is going to do any thing besides get sold to a marketing firm? I didn't see any type of political endorsement or proposal affiliated with your "petition". All I saw was a vague, pre-drafted letter that u wanted people to sign an mail to a politician, that's not a petition. I'm very skeptical of ur intentions. Can U please enlighten me, so I can do my part? Thanks. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom