Legal Canadian Lemon Kush, Outdoor With Indoor Veg, April 2019

KingNyx

The Grow
Strain: Lemon Kush seeds x2

Medium: ProMix HP with Myco in raised bed

Ferts: One drop of Cyco silica in the cup of water I used to wet the dirt.

Water: B.C well water.

Where: Side of mountain, grow zone 5b. Temperate Rainforest.

Just germinated today, April 12th, after two days in the bag. The lemon is going to be spending its life outdoors after the seedling stage and only its clones will likely come inside. I got a big and little seed off a fiend of my original dealer. According to him this set of genetics I've got here have been in his possession for 10 years and before that sat with someone else a long time. I am also unsure if the lemon kush is feminized, I am assuming it is because the guy it came from seemed quite knowledge-able. I have female white widow and blueberry so if this grow gets any attention and my lemon ends up a male, ill turn it into a breeding project.

Day 2

Moistened soil with about 4 tablespoons of water with a few drops of cyco silica in it. Both seeds germinated.

Here is the big seed, have it transplanted early and a bag humidity dome over it.

This is the little seed, not in a bag or transplanted yet so you can actually see it.

I see the cup, but what’s the plastic bubble (?) bag around the soil and in the cup?
Also, when are you expecting to have this outside?
Curious, cause I’m 5b as well.
And, good luck :thumb:

I see the cup, but what’s the plastic bubble (?) bag around the soil and in the cup?
Also, when are you expecting to have this outside?
Curious, cause I’m 5b as well.
And, good luck :thumb:

It's labeled "Freezer storage bag" on the box. Just a big ziplock without the zipper, much cheaper than a humidity dome. I only use it during the first day maybe two if the seedling looks sickly.
They will be going out May 1st if the weather looks good. Sadly all week long its been down to 1'c at night and I dont wanna risk losing them. Everyone I know says plants cant go out before may.

Back
Top Bottom