Legal Grows

Karden

Hi, just a question for my fellow Canadians regarding the 4 legal plants we are allowed to grow. Is it 4 plants that we bring to harvest, or just 4 plants period? Does it allow for growing extra till you can sex them? What happens if some of the 4 don’t make it to harvest? So many question..lol. If you start just 4, and they all turn out to be male, and it’s too late to start new ones outside, are you screwed? I ask because my daughter started 6 plants…2 which turned out to be male, so she is still left with 4 but this got me thinking on what the exact rules are. Thanks for any info that may enlighten me!

4 period. As far as simple gardening goes it's lame as sin. I'm not a drinker but I'm more than able to fill my home to the gunels with wine and beer but I'm expected to really work 4 plants to have any amount. I'm greatfull but I don't like it. From what I see it really doesn't matter until you start to involve money.

4 period. As far as simple gardening goes it's lame as sin. I'm not a drinker but I'm more than able to fill my home to the gunels with wine and beer but I'm expected to really work 4 plants to have any amount. I'm greatfull but I don't like it. From what I see it really doesn't matter until you start to involve money.
That is my thought too.

That is my thought too.
Hello @Karden hope you are well my friend.
I've had the police here before for other things and they don't give a dam how many I was growing.
I've got a big license so I'm fine but they have real problems to deal with and pot growers aren't a issue to them.
Infact they will help you protect your garden from thieves.
How are your neighbors? Will they complain if you grow more?
That being said if you talk to your doctor and get a prescription you can grow more plants. Get a script for 4 grams a day and you can grow 20 plants i think it is.
I can hook you up if you need assistance.
Bill

The mandated 3 year review on cannabis legalization starts in Oct. Who nows what will happen with the plant count. Worrys me that industry and the tax man doesn't like their profit margin played with. They have been doing a lot of lobbying. Remember the original 3 foot plant rule? I've discussed this with my MP and feel I was being heard ........... not so with torries.
3 years in and the legal seed supply really doesn't exist. I'm old and have a ton of health problems, for me cannabis medically is like pissing on a forest fire. Honestly a medical for me would be a get out of jail free card.

Hello @Karden hope you are well my friend.
I've had the police here before for other things and they don't give a dam how many I was growing.
I've got a big license so I'm fine but they have real problems to deal with and pot growers aren't a issue to them.
Infact they will help you protect your garden from thieves.
How are your neighbors? Will they complain if you grow more?
That being said if you talk to your doctor and get a prescription you can grow more plants. Get a script for 4 grams a day and you can grow 20 plants i think it is.
I can hook you up if you need assistance.
Bill
Hi Bill, I’m doing fine…hope you are too! I don’t think my neighbours will be an issue, in fact the one 2 doors down also grows his own. I did not know you could grow more with a script. My daughter has a licence for medical…I will for sure pass this on to her. I don’t have one myself…but have several conditions that I am sure my doctor would give me a script, so I will definitely look into this! Thanks so much for the info! ✌️

Hi Bill, I’m doing fine…hope you are too! I don’t think my neighbours will be an issue, in fact the one 2 doors down also grows his own. I did not know you could grow more with a script. My daughter has a licence for medical…I will for sure pass this on to her. I don’t have one myself…but have several conditions that I am sure my doctor would give me a script, so I will definitely look into this! Thanks so much for the info! ✌️
I'm good thanks. ;)
Let me know if you have any problems.
I can guide you in the right direction.
Bill

The mandated 3 year review on cannabis legalization starts in Oct. Who nows what will happen with the plant count. Worrys me that industry and the tax man doesn't like their profit margin played with. They have been doing a lot of lobbying. Remember the original 3 foot plant rule? I've discussed this with my MP and feel I was being heard ........... not so with torries.
3 years in and the legal seed supply really doesn't exist. I'm old and have a ton of health problems, for me cannabis medically is like pissing on a forest fire. Honestly a medical for me would be a get out of jail free card.
Can I ask which province your in? As Bill said, getting your paperwork isn't difficult as it once was. I have my license and was lucky my family Dr signed it...he's awesome. That being said, if you have a diagnosis that requires pain meds....there's plenty of good doctors who would rather you be on MJ vs opioids.

Can I ask which province your in? As Bill said, getting your paperwork isn't difficult as it once was. I have my license and was lucky my family Dr signed it...he's awesome. That being said, if you have a diagnosis that requires pain meds....there's plenty of good doctors who would rather you be on MJ vs opioids.
Hello Rexner, I'm in rural NS. Getting a licence would be easy for me plus buddy at the local grow shop sets people up. I've used cannabis for 51 years, not being classified as a criminal and called a rec user suits me just fine. My problem is with ataxia wich I have coping mechinisms for. As far weed goes i just like getting high. It seems like card holders are free to dabble in the rec world but not the other way around. I know card holders whose problems are miniscule compared to mine and a doctor decides if I can plant a 5th seed ...... rec works for me.:)

No, my problem is that I save seeds and unintentionally i have a chunk of cannabis genome that covers quite a few years, couple that with an interest in inheritance and i'm left with one hell of a bottle neck.

Legal cannabis here in Canada is a joke. After I got my script as my family doc does not believe in weed so luckily another doc was filling in for him on the day of my appointment. I do have a problem with the incompetence of Health Canada. When you are given a script for 5 grams a day and they send you paperwork saying you are eligible to grow 5 outdoor or 35 indoor plants. They better do the math again because no way does 5 outdoor equate to 35 indoor plants. But I could fill my garage with all the booze I want, so why the difference.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom