Legal state seed availability

I tried a bank out of Amsterdam a few years ago and lost $$. I'm using CKS now but would like to have a wider selection. Thanks for the response!

I tried a bank out of Amsterdam a few years ago and lost $$. I'm using CKS now but would like to have a wider selection. Thanks for the response!
Well, you can spend HOURS perusing the @SeedsMan website...they have a huge selection. They have a nice sort feature so if you know you want a photo with x% thc and low grow height you can click criteria and it will show you 20-30 options.

Also, @SeedsMan is a 420 Sponsor so no risk of losing $$. If you use BTC, they offer very generous freebie bundles (in addition to their standard freebie bundles).

This was my 4/20 order from Seedsman...about half were freebies.

:goodluck:

I know Oregon has Southern Oregon Seed company, There is one at least in Colorado though I forget the name. Don't know if they have walk in store's but I don't think so. Best bet as of now in legal states is still clones as of now.

The best bet for huge variety that I have found are in the UK. Sensible, Attitude, are the 2 I use most. Still a cash game in most case's. Not sure who all you have dealt with but loosing money on seed orders is not the norm any longer. It still happens but is rare. I personally have never had a single problem or heard of one with either of these companies.

In Oregon, there's also Oregon Green Seeds, which carries seeds for number of fast finishing strains. I've ordered from them & they're pretty prompt with delivery. Will let folks know about the quality sometime in Nov., but all of them germinated, which is never a bad sign.

Numerous dispensaries in OR carry seeds &/or clones, but that probably doesn't help if you're looking for mail order.

I got family there. That is nice to know LMAO. What is "The" strain in Oregon these days.

Like anywhere else, depends on who you ask and/or what the "latest fad" is ;) :rofl:

Now that Ca., Wa., Or. and Co are legal in the recreational sense are there any seed banks in any of those states?

Just because Rec is legal doesn't always mean anything, as in example you can't grow Rec in WA legally still, and like was said above can't ship them across State Lines legally (or use the Postal Service for that matter period, so even in State by the "rules"). Also in OR you can have 4 plants if you "go by the book" for Rec, but yet it also states you can have 10 seeds total in your possession (includes your house, which is a totally SQUAT amount ;) and not really very realistic :rofl: ).

Recently found a couple seedbanks based in California that have multiple payment options, one had free shipping. I don't know rules on links, so Google California seed banks.
Disclaimer: I have not purchased from a seed bank ever and I don't endorse any. I'm too paranoid and my seed supply, while limited in variety, is always replenished.

Back
Top Bottom