420 Magazine Background

Legalization Brazil - Can someone answer me?

BrazWeed

Hello, I'm Brazilian and post my pictures and some more stuff on this site. Can I have some Brazilian prosecution for publishing this site, or it is protected and preserves the users' personal data? The question is the fact that here in Brazil is against the law anything related to marijuana ...

Thank you, I await answers.

MedicalNeed

So your basically just wanting to know if the site will reveal any personal info the Brazilian Government could use against you? I would think your personal info is safe. But I think an administer or etc. would have to answer this?

BrazWeed

So your basically just wanting to know if the site will reveal any personal info the Brazilian Government could use against you? I would think your personal info is safe. But I think an administer or etc. would have to answer this?

Yes, it extamente.
The site is within the law, but in my country is not allowed this type of publication. It would suffice to know if the site is secure on the point of not providing personal information.

Thank you, hugs!

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
If you're asking if Rob would give out personal information to someone who called him from Brazil... NO.

Top Bottom