Legalization In Texas

It doesn't appear as if it will be legal before the beginning of 2017 neither. Greg Abbott won't legalize cannabis for medical nor recreational purposes while he is in office. Please vote him out.

I believe it is making headway but we are not there yet... Epilepsy patients are allowed limited medical use of marijuana-derived oils with approval from 2 doctors.

Greg Abbott sucks, Vote him out and vote Kinky Friedman in and lets get back to our original wild Texas roots and legalize already.

I believe it is making headway but we are not there yet... Epilepsy patients are allowed limited medical use of marijuana-derived oils with approval from 2 doctors.

Greg Abbott sucks, Vote him out and vote Kinky Friedman in and lets get back to our original wild Texas roots and legalize already.

Kinky will get my vote if he decides to run again. A man like him is exactly who we need.

It doesn't appear as if it will be legal before the beginning of 2017 neither. Greg Abbott won't legalize cannabis for medical nor recreational purposes while he is in office. Please vote him out.

Well, it seems you were wrong as Abbott signed the first medical cannabis law to reach the governors desk in Texas history and now Texas is a medical cannabis state thanks to Abbott. It's slow going much like Arizona which started with oils and slowly expanded over time. NORML expects 2019 for legalization or full medical in Texas and Abbott will sign as he's already shown a willingness to do so. He's a disabled governor who is in a wheelchair so I think he can sympathize more than most with pain and disabilities. If your original opposition to him was just partisan politics, which I suspect, then we can't take you seriously anyways. Bottom line is, you were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom