Legalization

jointjester

Does anyone know weather or not Nevada passed the law to allow people to leagally have up to an ounce of weed? They were supposed to vote on the law yesterday or today. :bongrip:

The election is November 6.

Hey Merickson,
Thanks for the correction, guess I heard wrong. Would explain why I couldn't find anything on it.
Toke on - Jj

That's what I'm hoping for. I think if just one state would legalize the free use of pot then the rest of the states would follow. I'm really surprised that Cali hasn't passed it yet. Keep your fingers crossed.
Toke - on Jj

Cali hasn't yet because the cops really don't care that much. So the prices are still good because it underground yet its practically legal.

I know for sure that if Nevade Legalizes (SP) weed, then many other states will down the road. Because if you think about it, it would make so much money! Other states would have to be complete retards not to. Either thats gonna happen or Nevada is just gonna be a very main attraction.

Can't believe the gov hasn't jumped on that money making wagon yet. I'm affraid though, that if they do they will tax the hell out of it and we'll be in right back where we started. Hopefully not.

Thanks for the info dude, I'll be checking it out.
Makes me want to get a legal address in NV just so I can help out no the vote and the push for legalization.
Toke - on Jj

$45 for a pack is dirt cheap. On average, a person can get about 5 good doobies to a quarter sac. Depending of course on how large you roll. So a pack of 20 cig size doobs @ $45 bucks would be bliss. Bring it on!!!!!

Nevada has legalized prostitution. And that hasn't caught on.

So don't get your hopes up too high.

Holy crap, no wonder stoner-friendly initiatives never pass in elections - the election is on the 7th, not the 6th! :smokin:

But seriously, I think there's a legitimate chance of this thing passing, and an even better one of Ammendment 44 in Colorado passing (although it doesn't go so far as to set up a system of regulated sale - only legalizes possession, which is kind of ass backwards but what the hell).

If it passes, fuck buying packs of joints - I'm sure they'll at least have the option to do something like pipe tobacco, and just buy bags of fluffy herb. Just hope they don't follow it up, if it passes, with some shenanigans like imposing a maximum THC level...

Back
Top Bottom