Legalize It

bluntsmoker87

As you all know cannibus is illegal but many of the facts they used to make it illegal are ill founded. I have been smoking on almost a daily basis for more than four years now, and I strongly believe that it should be decriminalized. We now have all the information to overwhelm the opposers and i believe its time for change. I would like to hold an assembley in Massachusetts as they seem to be one of the few states that seem to be perceptive on peoples beliefs. Pot has incredible medicinal effects and is much safer than many things you can walk to any corner store and buy. I think now is the time to stand and fight for what we believe. I will need some help in obtaining permits and presenting the best case i can for the legalization of marijuanna. After all no matter what happens in life MARY J has always been there for us. LOL Any information on places to hold this assembly and how to obtain the necessary permits would be greatly appreciated: I dont know about anyone else but im sick of always having to look over my shoulder everytime i spark a blunt.

I went looking for the runners for the white house and their views on drugs, 2 dems want to end the war on drugs and get our prisons for people "WHO HURT OTHERS"!!!! CHECK it out and vote for them!

Demonstrations are nice, but it would be even better if ALL smokers would just come out of the closet to fight The Herb War. For starters, that means writing letters and making phone calls to your congressmen. It means communicating to candidates that you want herb laws obolished--and will vote accordingly. We've allowed the government to lump us in with hard core drug users. We're not, and that perception must be changed if the laws are to be changed. It can be done if we all step up to the plate the right way.

:bongrip: Peace

Demonstrations are nice, but it would be even better if ALL smokers would just come out of the closet to fight The Herb War. For starters, that means writing letters and making phone calls to your congressmen. It means communicating to candidates that you want herb laws obolished--and will vote accordingly. We've allowed the government to lump us in with hard core drug users. We're not, and that perception must be changed if the laws are to be changed. It can be done if we all step up to the plate the right way.

:bongrip: Peace

Beautiful words,and way too true.;)

i wonder where weed will be in 100 years after we are long gone, im sure it will still be around, but will it and its ppl evolve from this point? how will things change, whoo knows

It matters not how many times we tell them, or how many facts are on the paper in front of them. They are just gonna have to die off, so the next generations can learn the truth about things, instead of the endless bullshit propaganda the wealthy and powerful spit at us on a daily basis.

There are some that listen, and those are the few we have to touch.

Whether its legal or not I'm STILL smoking :ciao: My grandfather is 94 and he smokes herb daily. I think he said its going on like 75 years :bong: its in my blood!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom