Legitimate studies demonstrating the benefits and harms of cannabis consumption

Ofis

This thread will concentrate on legitimate studies showing that cannabis use will either cause or cure/treat a particular disease/ailment. There are many studies that actually demonstrate cannabis can cure and treat cancer, but none I can find that actually claim it will cause cancer, or any other malady for that matter. Any negative studies all use the following words: MAY or MIGHT. They all stop before saying that cannabis WILL cause whatever ailment they are studying.

Let's make this thread a go-to reference to show legitimate evidence that cannabis will cure/treat medical problems and there isn't really any evidence to show the opposite.

I'll start it off with this: The Top 4 Medical Studies That Prove Cannabis Can Cure Brain Cancer | Collective-Evolution Gotta go for now but more to come later.

Check out this awesome thread Congress Needs Marijuana Research. That's just amazing. I had wondered if cannabis could be effective in battling autism but never looked into it. Well now I know. That led me to another nice addition for the thread What Happened When They Treated Autistic Children With Medical Cannabis | Collective-Evolution

I'd previously read a mention somewhere about cannabis being used to treat psoriasis, so did a search and got this as 1 of the numerous results Can CBD Oil Cure Your Psoriasis?. Is there any human ailment that cannabis can't alleviate or cure??????????????????

So far, all the studies I can find about negative effects center on cannabis causing mental disorders like psychosis, dementia and the likes. These are serious conditions, but to claim that cannabis consumption is the cause of any of them is ridiculous. They've been pushing that same line of tripe for decades and still can't prove a damn thing. Because there isn't anything to find and prove. Those conditions exist with or without cannabis. STOP LYING TO ME SCUMBAGS!!! Sorry to yell but they obviously can't or won't hear me.

However, there is one mental disease that studies show cannabis helps fight. It's called Alzheimer's disease and cannabis is starting to kick it's ass, as shown here Marijuana fights Alzheimer?s disease, new study indicates - Smell the Truth This thread has links to the studies they cite. Give cannabis a chance to fight Alzheimer's and other diseases and don't "just say no" like Ronald Ray-gun and his wife Nancy told us to do. Kinda ironic ain't it?

Feel free to add on.

Back
Top Bottom