Leif tips and edges turning light green then Brown

Number grower

I am in week 10 of growing and the tips of my plants on an auto bloom are turning light green then Brown. I have been feeding every other watering which is every three days. My plants are in 5 gallon pots and have been for probably 4 to 5 weeks. I am using Fox Farms Ocean Forest dirt with Fox Farms newts. I have not made any changes in the last few weeks except the middle of last week I stopped fertilizing. I have one auto bloom and two non. the auto Bloom is a little farther ahead and is the only one changing colors. The tips and edges started to turn a week or 2 ago and that is why I quit fertilizing. I posted the picture as my profile pic. Thanks for any help

There is a link in my signature for uploading photos. The one in your profile blurs when you zoom in to see detail. You stopped giving it nutrients. I would guess that this is why your plants are beginning to yellow. If you suspect a burn you flush with ample water, then on the next watering you should continue giving nutrients at a reduced strength. Unless you are planning on harvesting soon. Are you planning on harvesting soon?

I stopped giving nutes because I did think of harvesting soon. This is my first grow so I am not really sure about time frame. Half of the pistils have turned to orange. It is an autobloom and im now on week 11. Not exactly sure on the strain or how long the plant grows from start to finish. I have 2 other plants that are not auto bloom which are on there 4th week of flowering. Once this first plant is done I will have a better judgement on looks.

It is a TH Seeds AUTO original bubble gum. The lights are on for 12/12 and im wattering every 3 days. Lights have been 12/12 for about 4 weeks, I changed the lights to 2700k, 8 bulbs totalling 2000watts in a 8' x 4' indoor area that is about 8 feet tall. This plant is about 3'8" tall and 1'6" wide.

Get a loupe or scope and check the trichs. If you're far enough along you won't want to add anymore nutes, cause they won't help if you're close to harvest

I got the magnifying glass but I dont know how long it takes or what it looks like when its done. This is my first grow ever and im kinda winging it. Lights are 12 and 12 because I have 2 other feminized non auto blooms in the same location.

I got the magnifying glass but I dont know what its suppose to look like when its done or how long the trichs take to go from clearish hairs to colored. This is my first grow ever and im kinda winging it. Lights are 12 and 12 because I have 2 other feminized non auto blooms in the same location. I originally changed the lights to 12 and 12 instead of 24 and 20 because I noticed The auto started to bloom.

The trichomes aren't hairs. They're the crystals on the sugar leaves and buds. They go from clear to milky to amber. You'll need better than a magnifying glass to see them. If you don't have a loupe or scope, turning binoculars backwards and looking through is about the same. You might want to look up threads on harvesting to see what to look for

O perfect, never herd of the binoculars trick. If u had to guess, how long does it take for the crystals to go from clear to amber? I have had the crystals on my buds probably 3 weeks.

I'm not sure with autos. They do everything faster than photo plants. I just know that when they get around 20 percent amber that's when most people pull them. A lot of it depends on the kind of high you want. For cerebral, pull when clear and cloudy. For couchlock effect, let them get amber

Glad I could help. If you have anymore questions pop on over to the playground in my sig and there's always people there to help. Plus we do love seeing pictures of other grows.

Back
Top Bottom