Lemon Cheesecake & Gelato: From Seed To Rosin

Purpsmagurps

Hello everyone. I'm back. doing another.....

I ordered Lemon skunk x cheese (lemon CHEESEcake) from heavyweight seeds as well as GELATO COOKIES from crop king seeds.
my hydro setup in the garage is still under 50 degrees right now, and I'm gonna jump the gun..
while it warms up over the next month and veg the grow in my spare tent in my BEDROOM LOL. I will be using coco again, the lemon will be in that while the gelato cookies go into RDWC once the garage warms up. I need to time out a veg cycle tho, the rdwc needs to start when I put the coco downstairs in the flower room, they will veg together and fill the room like last run.

still using my logic pucks from growmau5, going to use 358w blurp tho to start veg for more blue as always.

and awaaaayy we gooo!!!

BRB. GOING TO CANCUN. all inclusive trip about to be off the CHAIN
heheheeheheh see yall in a week

Just rearranged my room, put the tent up. things starting to move. slowly.
just bought a new bass amp tooo, a 1x15 cab that will be paired with a 4x10 and a 600W ashdown head...
I've been practicing to play in a friends cover band. :)

@Peterpangreen this is what im talking about. Ogbiowar is basically only buying what you need, great white has a bunch of soil fungi in it that die off, and its more expensive. so really you get like 20% of your total weight actually working for you. great white is 525,000 each per g these are 5,000,000,000 each per gram. :)
ogbiowar.PNG

@Peterpangreen this is what im talking about. Ogbiowar is basically only buying what you need, great white has a bunch of soil fungi in it that die off, and its more expensive. so really you get like 20% of your total weight actually working for you. great white is 525,000 each per g these are 5,000,000,000 each per gram. :)
ogbiowar.PNG
Allright thanks! So I should only use this with the botanicare hydroguard? How much do you need this? Is is only with a res change or do you add it always?

Allright thanks! So I should only use this with the botanicare hydroguard? How much do you need this? Is is only with a res change or do you add it always?

I always use it. I top off 1 tsp a week. dont use with res change you need to allow the system to fully degas before adding the bennys. same with hydroguard. add them a full 24-36 hours after a res change to make sure they dont die. aaand I forgot to say I also used this really awesome root hormone in conjunction with the bennys. black label root enhance. to be honest this had more of an effect in the production of roots IMO.

Back
Top Bottom