420 Magazine Background

Lemon Cheesecake in Large DIY Drip System

HerbInGrower

so after 50 on the Gro set up equipment and 20 on a starter light I'm going to create my mothers for my grow I bought 2 foot tall tote and a 1 foot tall tote. With two 1/2 PVC for the feed lines and braided 1/2 inch for the circle thing. Drilled a butt load of holes in the upper and just an airstone to the reservoir. I am using 1/2 rinsed lava rock for the medium. I have a 2 port air pump and need to pick up a second one. Was gonna split one hose between them but o well. I am using a white 150 cfl bulb. That's what the box says. Just to not over kill them. But that's all further down the road I guess.. Just put it all together wish I would of did step by step pics but I still can cause the girlsarent in yet. I haven't done this in a long time and I am going to start from complete scratch this time.

HerbInGrower

Went and got some basic nutes for these two gorgeous girls today, these are just the mothers for now, please inform me of whats the good mix, I am running on about 10 gallons of Water. but I just did the mix rate from the back of the bottle cause it didnt say per gallon I am willing to up it at any time but I dont really know that's why I am asking you all for help with this. I am currently at 6 ish ph its right between the two colors.

Here are the sweet hearts, there is Black Cherry Soda (pink pheno) and a Lemon CheeseCake.

David Bowman

Top Bottom