Lemon Kush + Afghan Kusk + Lowryder 2 CFL Stealth Grow

Ganglion

Hello.

I have germinated 2 Afghan Kush seeds, 1 Lemon Kush and 3 Lowryders no2's. I let them stand in water for a day, then pop them straight in soil. None of the seeds are feminised as they are all from bud (yum :lot-o-toke:).

I am growing under CFLs. I currently have a 125w blue spectrum. I plan on purchasing more lights throughout the grow, but I will stick with CFLs.

My current grow space is quite small, about 6"x18"x30". It will do for now and this is meant to be a stealth grow.. I will soon have a new stealth cab ready, I'll get it together when I have a bit of cash.

Growing in soil... Compost from my compost heap - completely organic.

I'm counting Day 1 today for the LK and AK. The Lowryders just hit soil.

Pics soon.

I think that's all.n

Ganglion. :tokin:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

To be honest I completely forgot about this journal. The whole stealth thing didn't work out and so I ended up with 1 plant in my garden, she's still there and showed sex a couple of weeks ago. I thought she was one of my lowryder seeds and some of the earlier fan leaves were melded together just like I've seen on lowryders from the same seed stock, but she didn't flower for months, as you can see, so the strain is a mystery..

I have some photos which I'll try and upload in a bit.

Ganglion.

Back
Top Bottom