GreenJoy

In fairly new here and was just wondering if anyone has grown out any lemon kush headband. I have a delicious cotton candy and Humboldt lemon kush headband a couple weeks into veg. But was wondering if it's a heavy feeder or light and does it respond well to topping? Thanks for any help

Thanks for link but nothing showed up I've found a little bit of info but not really any grow journals just wondering how it actually grew. Phenos, feeding if finicky or not ect. But I appreciate you trying to help

Here is some more information about it from a Web site I can not mention here.

Strain:-Lemon Kush Headband
Breeder:-Humboldt Seed Org.
Type:-mostly indica
Flowering:-~63 days
Only female seeds.

Humboldt Seed Organisation---Lemon Kush Headband

After receiving an elite cut of the 215 Super-bud in 2011, we were intrigued with its unique structure, color and fragrant aromas and decided to subject it to a breeding regimen. It was first crossed with an elite Headband male, which created a stronger resistance complemented by stronger petrol and citrus overtones. A selection was made and two more backcrosses furthered this fusion, establishing its F3 status. The final cross of an elite True OG male was added to increase taste, ensuring the flavor penetrated all the way through. The result was a stunning display of size, color, smell and, most of all, flavor.

Sweet citrus undertones enter your palate as gassy sour overtones blend well providing a long-lasting cerebral effect. Finishing in just a short 9-week cycle, the structure needs support, which is best provided by a trellis where the large elongated colas heavy with high resin counts can rest easy during the final stages.

An absolute gem, opening up new doors within the realms of flavor as this new creation performs from every angle giving the home grower something to smile about. Flavor x Resistance x Yield = HSO

Back
Top Bottom