Lemon Kush HP Hydro Grow, 2020

jbowker

420 Member
Hey guys i am new to this forum as of today and am a newish grower. Im hoping that this thread is helpful and also provides me with your opinion and any tips! Thank you!
We are growing two lemon kush plants. They are hybrids.
They are on week two currently in a 4x4 tent. I am running a 600 watt Metal Halide bulb and built a DIY high pressure system running a misting frequency of 5 minutes off and 20 seconds on in two 27 gallon home depot buckets. The tent is running at 75 degrees and the humidity is pretty high yet don't have an accurate reading. We keep the PH at around 6 and use TechnaFlora nutrients.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1148.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1148.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 109
Big lights little plants, love it...I'm in! I just started my first dwc, I'll be interested to watch your progress and learn! CHeers and gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Should have let you respond ...but ..you might want to hold one of those lids up to your light ...I'm going to guess that without a couple of coats of black ...your roots might get light leak /rot..

Very curious !

One of my favorite humans did this with those containers but I waked and baked ..I think it was @KCCO 77 or @West Hippie both of these guys are amazing peeps and a good resource ..check out their journals !

I think it was more than a few coats of black paint, and lacquer . Ideal containers ..but I have not picked any up due to the lid / light issue ...not impossible..but be aware :)

Thanks @West Hippie ! I don't know why I keep gettin get you and KC mixed up.. Actually I do, it was the second dab ...and because you are both amazing ! Thanks for sharing :green_heart: :Namaste:

Thanks @West Hippie ! I don't know why I keep gettin get you and KC mixed up.. Actually I do, it was the second dab ...and because you are both amazing ! Thanks for sharing :green_heart: :Namaste:
Did you catch the squishing I did yesterday at GT ‘s rosin thread ? Fixing to put together some caps ! I like on these buckets how low they are and that’s it !

Looks like I'm painting today! Thanks Mr. H, learning!
Mrs H , good to see ya @Pbass !
You can never get a hold of root problems with light on them . If you don’t mind I’ll follow with these guys and gal @jbowker

o/ West Hippie so close on the vote last month! I'm thankful you seem to be the kind of chap who is just fine with that. We all really appreciate everything you and Mrs. H do around here, and I expect you'll be in there again soon. Again. :yahoo:

Day 12 of veg
ph adjusted to 5.88
ppms at 670
added spf 100 for what looks like root rot appearing. I also changed the misting frequency to 5 min off and 5 seconds on.
Hoping this will sort things out. Plants look great however. Painted the bucket over with black. Thanks for the tip guys.

Take a look at the leaves on one of my plants. very weird.
Plants are responding well to being topped. I plan on 4 was LST methods before scroging.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1159.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_115c.jpg
60770851291__CAAB5761-74E1-4EF8-92C8-62B97C23EE71.JPG
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_115e.jpg

Attachments

• YsIR4VmESmODoaVrao7ncw.jpg
    YsIR4VmESmODoaVrao7ncw.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 89
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_114b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_114b.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 87
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_115c.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 87
Day 12 of veg
ph adjusted to 5.88
ppms at 670
added spf 100 for what looks like root rot appearing. I also changed the misting frequency to 5 min off and 5 seconds on.
Hoping this will sort things out. Plants look great however. Painted the bucket over with black. Thanks for the tip guys.

Take a look at the leaves on one of my plants. very weird.
Plants are responding well to being topped. I plan on 4 was LST methods before scroging.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1159.jpg
60770851291__CAAB5761-74E1-4EF8-92C8-62B97C23EE71.JPG
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_115e.jpg
Roots look great and the girls are healthy ! I see the weird one probably gonna be the killer smoke!

Back
Top Bottom