Lemon Kush Mini Experiment - My Attempt At A Canna-Bonsai

I have company on the way over for dinner so I will flush after. Will report back later ..
Thanks again! I'd be lost without y'all .
I tossed a gallon through her before company came. No reading. Another gallon after they left and we're at 90 on the 500 setting!! . Was 60 going in..... is that close enough? I hope so.... put water in then extract it!! I need a break .

I'm going to have to stick with the 500 setting because it's become nearly impossible to change the settings. I don't know about the warranty but I might look into it. I've had it a bit more than 60 days. .

Sounds good! 500 setting is what we all use so leaving it there is ideal. Let's see how it looks in a couple of days. It definitely needs some attending to! I hope you could focus on company and not shoo them out so you could flush. Have a great night :).
It was a great visit. Smoked a few joints, ate a good meal, and watched a funny movie . Might be a tad soon but we enjoyed the fruits of our labor: bubba kush and sour diesel . So yummy and plenty stoney .

So what do I do next? Keep up with the plain water or is it time to reintroduce nutes? . I've got renewed hope for her ...

Yes, veg nutes around 400 PPM next time she needs water.
I fed her this morning... I hope it wasn't too soon but I thought coco and hempy needed to be fed/watered daily. That's how I've been doing it (in coco) .

After I added 2-3 ml cal mag, flora micro and Flora Bloom I was at 610 PPM and figured 'close enough' . PPM coming out was much lower at 240.... I'm guessing/hoping this good However pH went up... from 5.7 to 6.2. I hope this isn't creating a new problem. Kinda tempted to repot her into just coco without all that darn perlite. I'm comfortable with coco.... but was trying to expand my horizon. Maybe just too soon, I've only completed one grow .

Today's feeding went in at 580 and came out at 360. Is that what it's supposed to do (come out less)? She's looking much better but that could just be the light. I've moved her back into the T5 closet. Maybe the closer quarters and gentler light will be good for her .

Also gave one of her branches a gentle tug and will tie a couple others down tomorrow.

Yes, a lower PPM coming out is a sign your plant is consuming Nutrients

Looking forward to watching this grow!
So much good info!
Thanks! It feels like I'm fumbling through this one . I've come close to giving up and tossing her a couple times . But I really feel like I'm learning a bit about nutes and she has a beautiful odor so that keeps me interested too .

As much trouble as I've had with her it makes me really wonder how I had such a successful first grow. I must have just stumbled onto the right feed levels and schedule.... I never checked runoff or even PPM going in (tho I did monitor pH in) I gave the same nutes to 3 different strains and they all flourished.

Was going to set up a scrog on this little gal but she's not tall enough for the one I have. Instead I pushed some tacks into her bucket and pulled the tallest branches out so the center gets more light. There's two scrawny branches at the bottom of the main stalk that have stretched up to penetrate the canopy! The strife for life exists in this little mini . I think I'll flip her to flower in a couple days. (She sprouted 93 days ago!!)

I wonder if it will look any better after you flip. MadDab's Abbie looked like a whole different (and better) plant after flip.
I hope so! She's looking better and better every day. Gave her plain water last night and nutes this morning. 940 in, 580 out . She's got so many bud sites, I'm excited to see them start filling in. I really really hope she's a female.... I'm tempted to drop another seed just in case . ..

Back
Top Bottom