Lemon Kush? Scented Pot?

Anass

I had a great smelling bud called "Lemon Kush." This shit smelled like fresh lemons no matter where it was stored. The high was amazing, like sativa and sex. If this is familiar to anybody, is it possible that those scents aren't naturally grown with the herb?

Could it be bad?

I have been wondering about my lungs and its shitty condition and I think the scents could be bad...but bad like butane inhaling. Nothing like cigarette cancer.

Re: Lemon Kush ? Scented Pot?

kitty got it right for the most part...differen strains all have different smells/tastes...nobody puts flavoring on the weed as they grow it or afterwards to taste good, its all mother natures job..and no its not bad for you man, its just some dank ass buds

yup, like my buddy who grows some widow... full of trichs and its just basically lemony goodness... out of a vape i can taste the sour lemons hahah

Yeah a lot of strains have a fruity smell and taste, and it is not uncommon to get something with a lemony scent, but i have heard of dumbass drug dealers who have sprayed their shit with artificial scents to make it sell easier. but if it is high grade bud and smokes really well and has a nice high, i doubt you have anything to worry about-

I don't think it can be bad for you. If I were you, I would just enjoy that great tasting bud. I love sweettooth 3 as well as blueberry because of the taste.. I find the blueberry to be to much of a hard straight up indica, you just get such a huge couchlock. The ST3 on the other hand was a great pain releiver and I was still alert. Either way, enjoy any fruity strains you come across ;)

Yup, no worries, mate. Enjoy!

lol DaHui, stondest i ever got was off some blueberry and i know that couchlock you're talkin bout. i remember tellin my friend "dduuude, it feels like there's sandbags all over my boddy" lol and i was seein wierd kinda shapes and shit lol it was tight.

Right on Yako, that blueberry I had got me feeling so stoned it was like my soul was floating around while my body just stayed still uncapable of doing anything.

I've got 3 female lemon kush (from seed germinated mid March), 2 in 5 gal pots and 1 in an Earthbox, the 5 gal plants are about 44" tall. The plant in Earthbox is only 28" (more room for roots?). They are in a small greenhouse and I'm wondering how many more weeks till I change the nutes from veg to flower. I'm thinking end of July?? any comments or observations appreciated.

It's not bad if the scent was added naturally but if they sprayed it then it's anyones guess wether it's bad or not. I also have asthma and my lungs can be sensitive to those fruity strains like lemon and mango kush always do a number on me.

I have read of Lemon Kush growers adding pealed lemon skin together with the buds during the drying and curing process to add that lemon kick to it, if that's how your bud got the aroma then it should be all good.

Back
Top Bottom