lemon kush

dank daisy

20140821_180806.jpg
20140821_180754.jpg

first grow. 1 week 3 days into flower. female lemon kush.

looks good, got any more details?? lights? soil?nutrient choices?

I finished up a lemon kush a few months ago, wonderful plant,wish i would have taken some cuttings from her

Nice, you got 2 pots down there or is this just 1 big plant? keep the pics coming, i am very interested as i am starting off a lemon kush project this week.

I'm thinking of topping and stress training a couple of my Lemon Kush plants when i grow but if they end up like this without any topping and LST i might not even bother.

Throw some details in if possible. Like room size, type of light you used, nutes, air system you used etc etc......

I am using ebb and flow system in hydroton. Using botanicare lineup with pro bloom, hydroplex, liquid karma, cal mag, hydroguard, and hygrozyme sometimes. Was using superthrive during veg. Gonna order sweet citrus soon. Ph kept at 5.8. Temp never goes above 80 degrees in closet and 55% humidity. Started with a 6500k 125 watt cfl. Worked great. Now I have a 400watt hps. Have another one but I think 2 hps setups is overkill since I'm in a closet. It's only 1 plant btw. And it's in a 3x4x10 closet.

Haha it was in a vacant bathroom. I moved it out of the bathroom. Humidity was too high. Thanks guys. Really excited to see the result of my first grow. Had a royal queen critical growing with it as well. Same age as lemon kush. It was slow. I damaged it trying to transplant when it was young. Gave it away to a friend

I haven't had too much varying temperatures or humidity. Stays between 45% to 60%. 60% is borderline too high. I recently added some Damp rid from home depot to try and lower humidty. Idk if it works yet or not. Just put it in. Temp is between 68° and 76°. My plant is in a closet with shutter bi fold doors and during the day when lights are on I leave the doors open so ac from the room will get in. Also I have one small fan inside blowing up on my hps bulb

20140828_1846421.jpg
20140828_184541.jpg
20140828_184700.jpg

3 weeks into flower. Broke one of the main colas shortly after. It was tragic. Also it had too much nitrogen. Leaves are clawing. Trying to reduce nitrogen. A lot of stress :(

Back
Top Bottom