Lemon Kush

richgannon_2001

i just smoked a bowl of it and it is INCREDIBLE it is soooo tasty, almost so lemony its sour mmmMMMMmmm goood what a great night this is....im bout to watch an episode of Entourage n play some poker online then watch Blow

OMG it was deeeeeelish, personally i never pay attention to strian names cuz i could attach any nam ei wante do tweed n pp wouldnt kno ne different but to smoke lemon kush and have it taste like lemons makes ne think i was actually smoking it :)

i love when a bud actually tastes like it's name. i smoked some cotton candy, grapefruit kush and strawberry diesel that actually all tasted like what they were named after.

gotta love bud and it's many wonderful variations :D

i've smoked bud named cheese before,thank god it didnt tasste like cheese but it really smelled like it...like rotton cheese.it was almost like i had to hold my breath when i packed a bowl haha

i am smoking some grapefruit kush and i love it!! its a sativa.. It has an amazing high that has clear visual effects, with a very airy light stone. The high lasts for about an hour with a smooth comedown... ahaha

I wish I could find fancy weed around here. All I can find are regs. Pooo.

Iv got a blueberrry strain at the moment. Not sure exactly what it is but very strong blyeberry taste. Love it rolled in a vanilla paper :cool:

:peace: malibu

Ooooh that sounds delish Malibu. I need to go find some better stuff.

just got some "Master Kush". ohhhh it is great!!! its a awesome body stone high!!! im stuck to the couch.. hahahahahahahaha!

Just scored a 5 pack FMS Lemon Kush at the 'Boo - end of line stock sale...

Love me the FMS - I also have their Iced Grapefruit, C99, Black Widow and have grown the Skunk Special...

Good to hear it's a nice smoke...

i just smoked a bowl of it and it is INCREDIBLE it is soooo tasty, almost so lemony its sour mmmMMMMmmm goood what a great night this is....im bout to watch an episode of Entourage n play some poker online then watch Blow

o man your gonna tease us with this excerpt and not even share pics? haha no worries man, TOG is growing some lemon kush right now i think. u should check his grow out!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom