Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

(O) = old formulation, (N) = new.

Megacrop New.JPG

No, the mid bloom blend is my own mix, but someone on another forum gave me grief for stating that I think MC is garbage. He sited that my opinion was based on the old formulation, so I found their new formulation and put those numbers into Hydro Buddy to calculate also at 5 grams per gallon, then compared the new to old. In my notes, MC was right next to my formulation, so I included it into the screenshot. I mix all my own from salts. I started with Jack's 321, but my studies showed me that locking myself into any brand or blend really limits my ability to make corrections, so it's just easier to make my own blend, this way I can change any one thing if I want.

[...furiously checking the back of the MegaCrop bag to check the % of enchiladas]
I think it's referred to as ec = enchiladas , and you apparently need some sort of enchilada meter.

I have some concerns about some of the levels, but generally my biggest concern is that you can't change anything if you need to. Real quick and off the cuff, 1 gram of Epsom to the 5 grams of MC new per gallon really spruced the formulation up nicely. Mag is more acceptable and sulfur is a fantastic addition.

MCnew wEpsom.JPG

I think it's referred to as ec = enchiladas , and you apparently need some sort of enchilada meter.
Off to Amazon...again.
I have some concerns about some of the levels, but generally my biggest concern is that you can't change anything if you need to. Real quick and off the cuff, 1 gram of Epsom to the 5 grams of MC new per gallon really spruced the formulation up nicely. Mag is more acceptable and sulfur is a fantastic addition.

MCnew wEpsom.JPG
I've used Epsom salt for a magnesium boost before with FoxFarms, but I haven't seen any issues with the MC. I ran my Candidas start to finish with it and I was happy enough that I went and ordered more!

Ok, fear struck again . As I inspected the plants. mostly ogling them, I found something. One last night and two this morning in different plants. On the main stems high on the plant something white with no arms , legs, head, tail. A polyp looking thing attached in one place. Here's a pic, maybe you know what it is. It's pretty small the blue line is a line on a lined piece of paper. I'll be looking around for answers.

I havent used it, but it does seem like good stuff. The description seems like it is a late flower specific microbial pack with microbes centering in on phosphorus and potassium transfer into the plants, just like a good late flower AACT would do. Sort of expensive though... but I bet it gets the job done! I would only add it at the end while brewing a tea... you don't want that strong population to kill off microbes you might be trying to brew.
You might want to do a cost comparison with some of the other microbial superpack products. URB, Voodoo Juice, Recharge... all very similar, and then the end of flower products like Terpinator, would be even more effective since the microbes will be in there to process the stuff.
I tried it on a previous grow and didn't care for it at all. My 80 bottle of Mammoth P is sitting on shelf for the last year. AACT or even top dressings give me a better result than I got from Mammoth P. Not a fan of it and certainly don't think its worth the price. I think there are far better alternatives out there that will safe you loads of money.

Back
Top Bottom